Reviews for New World
Guest chapter 18 . 8/2/2016
Hi! This is a really good fanfic. I was wondering, maybe you can continue it?
Guest chapter 6 . 9/26/2015
This story has horrible grammar, but it is kinda interesting
Boogiebaby02 chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
I love the story so far...the cocky Jace is kind of funny!i'll keep reading ...;)
Artdrunky chapter 18 . 12/12/2013
Just want to say, great story...but a coupple things that bugged me
1) its clothes not cloths, I'm not much of a spell checker but that got a little on my nerves.
2)There was another big spelling mistake that you kept doing, I think it started with a 'b'...
3) You might want to have someone beta or just run this story over to make it a little more understandable and flow.
But besides that AMAZING story!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/19/2013
whoever that bitch getting pissed over your spelling needs to get over themselves.
anyways
that was soooooo cute omg omg omg!
at the end i had this image in my mind of Jonathan getting up and being pissed and it'd be like DUN DUN DUUUNN! *evil music* so if you still wanted to write a bit more... evil brothers are really good story continuers...
haha anyways i loved your story it was really good!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Love it!
Manda1717 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Okay autumn, if you want to stop reading be my guest. I don't care. I write my stories for me to express not for you. And no I don't have spell check. I write by hand and have to scan it in from the library computer. Or I use my cell phone. So I'm sorry if I'm not rich and don't have a fancy computer with spell check. You don't like my work then don't read it. And stop being a grammar bitch and get over yourself
Autumn chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
Oh my god. You spelled my wrong! Don't you have spell check?
autumn chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
you spelled oh and damn wrong. I will stop reading if you don't fix your grammar and spelling. Didn't you ever go to school?
Chairwomanmeow15 chapter 18 . 2/3/2013
I love ur story cause its so intense soo much love and u actually portray clary as a strong girl don't change a thing please! And please keep updating!
Hayit'sSerenity chapter 18 . 12/24/2012
Aww this is sooo sweet! You should make a sequeal, that's about their lives and Clary gets pregnant? Or something! I love this story and I hope you make a sequal! -MVresidentandreader123 :D
SashaMonroe chapter 18 . 12/23/2012
AWWWWW! PERFECT ENDING! GREAT JOB!
K00kie Senpai chapter 18 . 12/23/2012
Awww how romantic!
Jenny-31202 chapter 17 . 12/21/2012
Omg i love your story bt u should have a sequel like wat does jonathons army do now that his dead will they come back to kill clary and fulfil his plans or how will jace take it when jonthons army takes clary n he losses her again.
jade silverose chapter 9 . 10/2/2012
Wow! I can't stop laghin! Way 2 go alic!;-) :-)