Reviews for Soul and Bones
Mary Eliza Von Teese chapter 12 . 1/22
His afro!
I laughed so hard! Those two need more swordsman moments!
Gamma Cavy chapter 4 . 11/18/2015
I like this one a lot, the bit about 'it didn't take much to get on Luffy's good side and giving him copious amounts of food was a good way to do it" but the idea of encountering Brook's killer and the way its handled is utter genius. I especially like the cruel mercy shown to Brook's killer, who doesn't even get the death he feels he deserves.
Wera chapter 25 . 11/1/2015
Ahh, I'm crying. That was beautiful. And sad, Brook and Zoro are stuck together now.

I absolutely adore these oneshots. I really, really love Brook and the way you write him is phenomenal. Your writing is amazing (it can have me laughing and crying in one chapter.) and cut's right through to the soul, the feels do (Could almost say you're the soul king. ;)) Really love this series.
Wera chapter 14 . 10/31/2015
I'm crying. I'm crying so very much, this was beautiful but it was also so very sad that it hurts and wow, your writing is gorgeous and I love it alot but it hurts on so many levels (like you just cut through to my soul. Really, really wow. I'm speechless at how amazing you are.) I hope that Brook can join Luffy and everyone soon, so he doesn't suffer through losing a third crew.
Metal Gear XANA chapter 25 . 8/19/2015
I absolutely love these series of one-shots. I love how you revolve around Brook's character; since he's 'new' in the manga, not a lot of people write about him, and thus he's so underrated! I love dark stories like these, and I also love the light hearted ones you throw in. I also like how each one shot revolves around Brook and a member(s) of the Straw Hat gang. I am not sure if you have finished this fan fiction, but if you have other ideas, please continue, for I will eagerly read more!
The Mightier Pen chapter 25 . 8/13/2015
This is very good. It made me cry several times. I don't usually read sad stuff but I loved this. It is good writing.
Sarcasticles chapter 21 . 8/13/2015
I have a hard time finding good gen fics, and that's doubly true for the more under-utilized characters like Brook. So stumbling across this fic (and randomly flipping to this chapter) was a pleasant surprise.

It's always been my head canon that Brook is a little bit insane (all the best people are) and you portray it well. I mean, it's in the manga that he started hallucinating things while in the Floredian Triangle, and that much isolation has devastating effects on the psyche.

Well done.
Lottery Potter chapter 25 . 7/25/2015
Woooow! I check up every so often in the hopes that you update your stories, and I'm never disappointed! Your ideas for helping the characters to bond or showing the strength of the ties that already exist are always well thought out and so meaningful. I love getting my Brook-fix here, and thank you so much for giving the time to really give some real development to a character who unfortunately tends to get the shaft in One Piece.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 25 . 7/13/2015
wow dark
Kaoru likes One Piece chapter 25 . 7/7/2015
Woahhhh

Heavy chapter
LittleChomper chapter 8 . 5/13/2015
This one is scarily touching. Scary because of the imagine (put Brook piece into piece) and touching because how they must be waiting for that moment.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 24 . 4/22/2015
big Mam hunger levels
Yuuzhan Vong Jedi chapter 24 . 4/5/2015
Such a pity that Hungry Mode overrides Shambled Mode.
kaoru chapter 24 . 4/4/2015
awesome chapter, very funny
loofahlover chapter 21 . 4/4/2015
This is wonderful. I love how the strawhats are doing their best to deal with Brook's madness, but especially how the usually stoic Zoro is showing some vulnerability here.