Reviews for Letters from a Year Apart
Guest chapter 12 . 6/27/2014
Great story, creative premise. Thank you.
Hazmatt chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Absolutely incredible!
Rob Midnight chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
Awn. That final was so cute. Loved it.
FrankieBlue chapter 12 . 11/8/2013
-sniff, wipes eyes- That was a wonderful, beautiful chapter. Angst ridden, emotional, loving. Thanks for finishing this incredible fic! I know life can be too busy and that certain parts of life take a backseat to others, but thanks for finishing this. Well now I just need to re-watch the last season and feel all caught up again. lol!

This fic's link will be added, probably already is, to my bookmarks under my fav fics folder. So, I can read it again some day... I actually feel all calm and happy right now after reading this chapter... lol! Seriously, it's amazing how fanfic can affect our attitude and emotions. Scary too if I think on THAT point for too long. So, on that note. Thanks again for sharing this part of your imagination with me.. oh and all the other people too. -giggle- wait... checking... yup STILL too old to giggle. darn.
C.I.TigerFan chapter 12 . 11/3/2013
rindy713 chapter 12 . 10/30/2013
awesome! i liked how they are working their way through this. alex was tough on him with her demands, but she was right. and i love it that he trumped her with a demand of his own: that she partner with him again. i'm looking forward to how you bring them from the pages of their emails to a face-to-face reunion.
westwinder chapter 12 . 10/28/2013
What a pleasure to see the conclusion to this lovely piece! I went back and reread it all and there's such a great flow to it. They both had to grow to get from Loyalty to the last season and this story chronicles that so well. Thank you!
xsilver-galaxyx chapter 12 . 10/24/2013
Someone mentioned this fic in a review and I'm so glad I checked it out. This was wonderful, such a great portrait of the two and their relationship.
books831 chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
You are a gifted writer and I'm so glad you found your way back to this story !
Valentine51 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I just began watching reruns of CI and thus my intrigue with Bobby and Alex, but even with the little I know of them it sounds so very much like them. This story is beautiful and you should be commended for returning to finish it in such an excellent way. I too hope you will take up the gauntlet and write that sequel. ,
sell chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
Yikes ! I had even taken his fic of my ' list of fics ' and surprise was how to open the site today and see a new chapter of this beautiful story . A shame it was the last chapter . Bobby does not trust anyone , not even the psychiatrists . I never understood that his resistance to these professionals , as he himself did psychology. Guess he did not want to expose what he is , his life and his family . If not damn SVU he and Alex would still be together in MCS , but we believe that they remained together even after all these idiots writers spoiled the end of season 10 ( the final one , where they go away together was fantastic ... but it was SVU spoiled by staff who rage! ) well , ' officially ' Bobby was able to function well , be someone besides his work as Dr. Paula Gyson told him , so he left MCS to be a writer ( at least that's what the most fans say ) and got Eames (at least I hope it was as well ) Thanks for writing the end of this . It was a beautiful story and deserved a proper ending . Will write more Bobby / Alex ? Say yes , please ! A sequel , as most are asking . Hoping . BYE !
river57 chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
This chapter prompted me to go back and read the entire story from the beginning and it was wonderful to enjoy it all over again. Please think about a sequel.
TeddyMo chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
I really loved this. I simply cannot imagine them anywhere but with each other. Thank you.
tired-starlings chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
As a few other people have pointed out, I think we would all love for you to write what happened between 'The Boy in the Blue Knit Cap' and Alex working with Homeland Security and Bobby not being NYPD and writing a book.
leftyred chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
Thanks for finishing this story!