Reviews for Criminal
AntwSpring chapter 9 . 4/17/2014
I honestly love this story... I love kisame he is m total favourite. ... let hope all turns out good for him. I am a little disappointed in what he did with the nurse. I am at a cross Road. I would love to see him with kibas mom. But what about deidara. Oi.
AntwSpring chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
No... please dont die
AntwSpring chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
No... kisa me... oi itachi... why. Why. Why
AntwSpring chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
Oh snap... sasori wtf did ypu do... poor deidara.
AntwSpring chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
Ahhhh... your ending are brilliant. .. I just love them...
AntwSpring chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
Nice chapter once again. Can't wait to see where the story is going. ..
AntwSpring chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
Well lesson learned dont fuck woth itachi.. lol love the ending. Brilliant job...
AntwSpring chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Great. Love it. Really.. would have love ot more if you finished yoy doujishi (not sure if I spelled it right) jehehehe
DupesClause chapter 28 . 4/4/2014
That battle...was epic! Hell yeah, that's exactly how I imagined how a battle between Kisame and Itachi would go. I got so pumped when Kisame fused with Samehada and messed Itachi up. I don't think Kisame was weak for saving Itachi, he was just honouring his wishes. Compared to the other Akatsuki members, he's much more 'human'.

Anyway, that chapter was awesomesauce and I can't wait for some more smexiness. Though is the smex going to be Kisa/Dei or Kisa/Ita? If its Kisa/Dei, that's gonna be awkward if they're gonna do it in front of a recovering Itachi, lol.
DupesClause chapter 27 . 3/30/2014
Fight! FIGHT! Lol, I wouldn't mind seeing Itachi get his shit kicked in, or even his death. He's been nothing but a bastard. A crazy bastard now. If Kisame wins the bout next chapter, he should totally give a stern talking to Sasori next, lol.

Please, please update. This story is one of the few I actively watch out for! -bows-
criminalsenzuri chapter 13 . 3/15/2014
Whaaaat I can review my own story? Well, this heaping pile of crap is a pathetic allegory to my own life. Kisame's various problems and relationships are parallels to my shitty past of drunkenness, abusive relationships, and eating disorders. And now that I'm doing somewhat well, I've run dry on ideas. Well, not entirely. There will be another chapter at some point. And by the way, what the hell is up with yaoi? Why is it so hot? I've had threesomes with gorgeous bi dudes who were so busy fucking each other that I literally went to the kitchen, made myself a snack, ate it, then came back... but there's just something about fictional anime characters committing the same act that is, I dunno. Better? One of life's many mysteries.
Kxshx chapter 26 . 2/22/2014
Well I don't know of too many good KisaDei stories, but I know a REALLY, SERIOUSLY good story that a HidaDei... If you're interested. It's called gender confusion by Phoenixyfriend. It's really well written and made me laugh so hard so many times... The ending made me cry though... And it's a little... Convoluted, but I liked it a lot.

This chapter was amazing. I feel so bad for Kisame though. Like, what the fuck, Pein, and Madara? It's not Deidara sleeping with Kisame, is it? : I have a feeling it's like Itachi or something. Might be Sasori, though...
Akatsuki Reborn chapter 25 . 2/20/2014
please update!
Kxshx chapter 25 . 2/11/2014
Update soon please! X(
LibraScales chapter 25 . 11/15/2013
This was great. Welcome back.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »