Reviews for Tempest
This is the first time that I'm reviewing to someone. You must be honored (just kidding about the you must be honored part but yeah XD) this story is just soooo soooo soooo good if I have to choose between a burger and this fanfic ima choose this (and I like my burgers) so please update soon (I'm kinda rushing you but no rush. Its confusing but yeah.. XD)
I'm in here chapter 6 . 7/8
Holy crap man! Your fic is AMAZING! I honestly am hoping you do decide to update this, because this story is just captivating. Your characters, the plot, the twists and turns you have in this fic. There's so much I want to say, but I'll leave it at this; I am a fan of your work because of this. For six chapters you wrote, I can see why there's over 1000 reviews. Amazing job, and hope to see you update this in the near future :)
melissaBa chapter 6 . 7/7
Please update as soon as you can! don't leave us like that, it's so cruel! despite the fact that the last update was in 2012 I still have the illusion that you can update more... soon! please, mercy!
Tsukiyo Akito chapter 6 . 7/5
What Kakashi needs is a little Sakura-magic!
updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
The Happiest chapter 6 . 6/25
Love it! I hope the hiatus is over soon :(
Kudos for your great work with the story.
The curser chapter 6 . 6/24
GO SAKURA!
This story is fucking awesome!
I fucking loved it so much!

Didn't think I would have liked this when i started reading it cause originally read it to make me stop cursing from reading a fanfic which had more cursing than I am used to i thought of this story as a cleanser.

IT IS FUCKING AWESOME!
Sfrostwolf chapter 6 . 6/23
I love this story, pleassssseee update!
People know chapter 3 . 6/21
Eh, I stopped reading not because Sakura is mary-suish, but because Naruto shouldn't be capable of anything more than sucking his fingers and saying a few words, he was a slow kid at 12 after all, I can't imagine him anything but a brash, dumb, fumbling, admittedly cute kid at 4. So this was, ahhh, improbable? Yea, that's what I was looking for.
Yodeling Pickles chapter 6 . 6/17
This is a really great story. I like how you are changing it and creating something that is facinating. Keep up the good work!
Nici94 chapter 6 . 6/17
This is awesome! Your writing is so funny and good to read and Sakura can show her potential early on. It is really really great!
kpopvocaloidsoul2 chapter 6 . 6/16
Please update! This is story has great potential to be good!
That scene in the classroom made me actually cackle. Sakura is so fricking awesome.
Lady KG chapter 6 . 6/13
It's been four years, this is amazing, literally amazing. WHY haven't you continued!? I could go on and on about everything in this story, from the writing style to the characterization to all the little details you have thrown in and yet it still wouldnt be enough to totally encompass how absolutely amazing it is. And yet you havent updated in 4 years and I dont understand because you have so many people following you and reviewing and looking forward to the continuation of this fic. Having both kakashi and genma teaching her is an amazing idea, and the dynamic you have going between her and all her friends is so brilliantly written that I can hardly put it into words. And i am sure others have commented as well about you not updating and asking you why and im sure you have gotten extensively long and in-depth reviews from others detailing all the incredible bits and pieces of this work, so I won't go that into everything but I just truly need you to know how stunning your story and plot line is... and I would love to understand why exactly you haven't written anymore...
kattylin chapter 6 . 6/10
Its been YEARS. But here's to the blindhope that you'll continue this. Update soon
1,667 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »