Reviews for Tempest
hukomuyo chapter 7 . 7/1
For whoever wanted to keep reading this masterpiece it already been done by Kuchia-chi, here in , I just found it and I had no idea someone had already adopted it.
s/12905582/1/Tempest
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 7 . 6/26
My brain: No, no. It’s not right to just ship—
Me poor Heart: SAKURA AND ITACHI! Oh my god, YES. ALL THE WAY!
Brain: As I SAID, Itachi’s nine and Sakura’s FOUR. YOU CAN’T EFFING PAIR THEM TOGETHER! Have some morals or something, you tiny piece of muscle.
Heart: (continues talking to itself) See? In that one instance when Sakura is actually understanding Itachi and it’s just! LIKE! BONDS, you know? Like... To know a person so much that you can talk almost telepathically!
Brain: She learned that from Sasuk—
Heart: Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ 3

I am so DEVASTATED that you are not continuing this. May you please give a list of who adopted this, at least?

T_T
xiu chapter 7 . 6/19
i love this story you are a great writer i always look forward to it :) it's really a shame that you give up this story is great I would have liked to know the end of this fic ;)
ReflectionsOfReality chapter 7 . 6/10
This was a cool story and I am happy that you shared it with us. Thanks for the effort and good luck with your future endeavors.
Silver chapter 7 . 5/15
Thank you for sharing such an amazing story. A little bittersweet to see that it has come to an end while realising how much I have grown since the first time i read this story in 2012 to now in 2018. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
shymmur chapter 7 . 5/4
Oh wow. I just read this AN. *inhales deeply*
shymmur chapter 6 . 5/4
rIVALRY BETWEEN SENSEEEEEIS~ I am hyped.
Seshaddict chapter 1 . 4/25
Love it- sad you have decided to not complete them, though it was great you put them up for adoption.
Thank you.
Seshaddict
adriana chapter 7 . 4/17
Ohhh vamos yoqueria que continuaras con la historia pero por favor por lo menos dinos quien seguira con ella
SilentAttendance chapter 7 . 4/13
Just saying thanks for keepig this fic up and not deleting it. I really enjoyed reading it.
Thatbabefiona chapter 7 . 4/9
Too bad you're no longer writing this one :(
Rogue Survivor chapter 1 . 3/28
So, I hate having to point this out in nearly every story I read on this website, but 'prodigal' means wasteful. I'm fairly certain you want a word such as, 'precocious,prodigious,' etc.
Tokki Angelz chapter 5 . 3/12
I'm bulldozing through the chapters so I forgot to leave reviews until now hehe
Almost caught up! I hope there's an update soon!
Tokki Angelz chapter 3 . 3/11
I love all these different perspectives in the chapter! I especially enjoyed the Itachi and Sakura moments haha
Tokki Angelz chapter 2 . 3/10
I love this story so far 3
At times, it's hard to imagine a 5yo cooking dinner in a kitchen where everything is so out of reach and being able to sense ANBU, but you also mention Sakura's small chakra reserves so I'm not really bothered by the age choice anymore haha
1,892 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »