Reviews for Tempest
GEManley chapter 6 . 2/3
Great story but I really hope you update this story! I hope you read these reviews and update after all these years!
Angella1012 chapter 6 . 1/30
You must update~~
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 1/18
cool. very good. I like it.
KassieJean chapter 6 . 1/17
I demand more
Pikas chapter 6 . 1/17
I know this hasn't been updated in a while, and from you profile status, probably won't be soon either, but I just wanted to leave a review to express how much I enjoyed reading this story so far.
True, there are a million other similar stories but this ranks in some of the best ones.
It really breaks my heart whenever I see Naruto being treated like dirt... I'm glad Sakura took the initiative to push them all away.
I'm also happy to see though physical limitations of a young body, Sakura still manages to kick ass (poor missing-nin!). Another part I enjoy are the moments with Itachi tbqh. I look forward to see their friendship forming (Mikoto thinks he might like Sakura, it's really cute!) in the future when they grow up.

Thanks for this story!
AnabellaGC chapter 6 . 1/14
This is amazing1 I really hope u continue this!
Elna chapter 6 . 1/8
Listen there are not many fics which portray an accurate and fun version of Sakura who grows up strong and this fic is one of the best ones. Please update, I have been waiting for two years for an update in this fic and the cest la vie.
One of my favorite stories, it's with a half-hearted hope this story continues, but still liked what you had.
Mya Uzo chapter 6 . 1/4
This was a great fic. I wish you would've continued.
n1ghtdr34m3r chapter 6 . 1/2
Ahahaha! That was a sky move Hokage-sama. Putting two rivals together so they can both get what they want. That's hilarious. I love this fanfiction. It's really interesting despite it being nearly 4 years I hope you update. Sakura's already a de a huge impact one of them being the coup. Though I wonder how she'll handle Obito. The Akatsuki is still out there too. Anyway amazing job once again. Please update soon and keep up the good work. Oh and Happy New Year 2016! :)
slayn-angel chapter 6 . 1/1
This is a fantastic story, I'm loving how you're developing the characters and their relationships. I hope you have the motivation to finish this story at some point, I look forward to reading it if you do!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE, WE COULD HAVE BEEN EXPELLED.
Sakura, why does it sound like you're channeling Hermione?
:P
yah. i know. i'm hilarious aren't i?
lol, i just love the story by the way~ thank you SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOO much for the update! made my day!~
Guest chapter 6 . 12/30/2015
Will you continue this story? Im interested in reading what'll happen next plus how Sakura will handle having both Genma and Kakashi as Sensei's. Plus it would be good if Sakura is able to stop the Uchiha Massacre. Im kinda surprised Danzo hadnt taken an interest in her and tried to recruit her into ROOT.
Alice aquabld chapter 6 . 12/29/2015
lol.
KyoukoSakura chapter 6 . 12/29/2015
I've re-read this for gawd knows how many times. CAN YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS.? TwT
1,617 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »