Reviews for Tempest
OMSdigifan64 chapter 7 . 9/10
This was really fun thanks
Do you know who continued what stories? I love some of your storylines and am iching for more.
oddends chapter 7 . 6/20
Kuchia-chi adopted this story for those who wish to continue reading. I don't know if any other authors adopted the story
boldlyshamelessland chapter 7 . 4/18
Oh i just read this and it was so fun to read. Your writing is really good, the development, the characterisation and the plot where awesome. I'm sad story ended here but if you don't enjoy writing it anymore there's nothing to be done.

I was even cheering for some itasaku! And genma and kakashi fighting over who gets to teach sakura was hilarious. I could see kakashi's development coming.

Thanks for writing it tho, hope you're doing well!
Bmehok03 chapter 6 . 2/22
I'm honestly enjoying this story way too much. it's light hearted and a wonderful read. I usually try to pick more sad stories with more adversity to characters, but this story is just too much fun to read. it's really satisfying. please continue!
14Small14Tiger14Lily14 chapter 1 . 1/30
Cute
royalii chapter 7 . 1/21
Hey, i really enjoyed this fic and your writing. Thanks for the lovely read. -
ShiSued chapter 4 . 7/3/2021
lol he jealous
ShiSued chapter 2 . 7/3/2021
and also because mikoto was friends with Kushina...
ShiSued chapter 1 . 7/3/2021
lol I laughed since my sister's name is Euphrasia. nice
sakuraaabae chapter 4 . 4/22/2021
Sakura-chan rules!

And jealous Itachi is the cutest.
sakuraaabae chapter 3 . 4/22/2021
ITASAKU 33333

Sakura is everything good in this world. Love her so much.
sakuraaabae chapter 2 . 4/22/2021
This is so much better than the show. The creator of Naruto can’t write women for shit. This is the series we deserve. Loved time-traveling and Sakura being the baddest female around. She’s so lovely and protective over her idiotic blonde friend and adorable little Sasuke and even the goat Itachi. Loved it all.
theshadeofpurple chapter 2 . 4/9/2021
oh um, i thought Mikoto and Kushina were best friends? So that must've mean she knows about Naruto's parents?
theshadeofpurple chapter 1 . 4/9/2021
hello! i just came here from a person recommending this. so far, i think it's pretty good! (my name is also the same for wattpad lol)
1,970 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »