Reviews for Tempest
AgentOriana47 chapter 1 . 9/5
I'm sad that youre leaving as a fanfic author, but I suppose it's your choice... if anyone adopts this story can you please tell me?
Ketsweird chapter 7 . 9/3
I love this idea!
DemonDeReves chapter 7 . 8/28
Really kinda sad to have read up to here just to read this authors note that there will be no more. I really liked this fix and they say imitation is the greatest form of flattery

Hoping you change your mind
Sincerely someone that's read fanfics most every day for like 10 years
bonehandledknife chapter 4 . 8/28
awww they're so cute
annecastillo1727 chapter 6 . 8/27
I really hope you could give ONE FINAL UPDATE wherein she will meet Neji, Hinata, Lee, Kiba,Shino and Tenten. You know the beginning of Konoha 12 that's enough justice. I lnow you're really busy and all and that's life I just hope you'll consider it. Tempest is really seeing how this is your own Naruto story I just can't find any author like you. I hope whoever takes this story he/she will be able to continue this in your style.
GR chapter 7 . 8/23
Hmm.. can't say I'm too upset about seeing this Final AN however please don't ever delete your stories or your account. They're fun to re-read :)
GR chapter 4 . 8/23
This is my favorite chapter. There's practically tears in my eyes from the laughter caused by this chapter. I love it and never want this to end ;D
Pnkrabbit chapter 7 . 8/24
Oh man I was so excited to see a new chapter. But life is life. It was a pleasure reading your stories and hope one day you do come back. But until then thank you for all the stories you have done. Good luck to you!
LuckyMarimo chapter 7 . 8/24
So sad to see you leave! I love your stories, especially Tempest. I would adopt this if I had time, but I don't. And I don't want to ruin it. I think no one could measure to how you wrote this, but I hope someone could make a continuation that's as good as you imagined it. Best of luck to you, mate!
Juuzo chapter 7 . 8/20
When I first saw that this story had been updated, I actually thought we were getting a new chapter after long years of waiting and my heart was pounding so loud but - . I'm still glad I got to read a story as amazing as this one and it's the one story I've been following for years to check if it's been updated so thank you for writing this. Hope somebody picks it up soon.
Tobirama Senju 2 chapter 2 . 8/20
I understand she still has her mind and everything but, when you go back in time don't you lose your chakra control. And the stamina you used to have. I'm just confused
Angela-Ochada330 chapter 7 . 8/19
I am quite depressed to the thing that you have said, but its your choice and I have no right to stop you. After all writing a fanfic or story is a habit when only you are inspired or you have enough time. I understand that, the only thing that I wish is, if anyone want to adopt tempest and other wonderful stories please do it. I am looking forward to it.
kauthreader chapter 7 . 8/19
nooo...ill miss you... i wanted to have a finished product for both tempest and for lives worth saving... mostly cuz i know that a finished story is always better if the original author finished it.
if the name changes, could you (or someone) tell me where to find it/them to see how it turns out? i REALLY wanna finish those above, and see if they turn out as well as i was imagining... also, i have OCD with stories... i dont like having stories that are unfinished (like the one called My Brother!)
NinjaPenguinLover chapter 7 . 8/18
Honestly should have known it would come to this. You have your own reasons for leaving, but know that your writing was so amazing and we really did love all of your stories!
Sakura seems marysue-y tbh