Reviews for Tempest
Tbh this has been super cute...really wish there was more!
luvenzblu chapter 6 . 7/25
more more more!~~~
I love this!~~~
Can't wait for the next chap!~~~
I like how the chaps are sooo long!~~~
Thanks for the great work, man!~~~
Ja ne!~~~
Biblio388 chapter 6 . 7/24
This is a truly exceptional story. I have read few stories that focus on Sakura but have to admit that the few that do are pretty good. This one takes the cake though as it has a great balance of humor, slice of life, interesting interactions, and plot driven storyline. I have enjoyed reading it and hope to see it continued some day.
Alice aquabld chapter 6 . 7/19
Shikaku is too smart for his own good. Hope he doesnt tell hokage.

MAI GOSH THE HAR3M IS SO FLUFFY FLUFFY FLUFFFYINEAASSSSSSS LIKE KURAMA *hit by kurama

PLEASE UPDATE. This is actually one of the great powerful sakura time traveling harem FANFIIIICCC
Alice aquabld chapter 2 . 7/19
DAMN SAKURA YOU ARE GAINING TOO MUCH ATTENTIOOON AND THATS BAD!

but.. but if its too save ur friend... its okay...
xiaoj chapter 6 . 7/18
amusing... I loved to read more of this if possible XD
FallenBleedingAngel chapter 6 . 7/17
*A* I love this story so much ~ I hope this story really isn't dormant because it's so good. Ugh now I'm wondering how Genma and Kakashi would teach Sakura. Loving this story so much because Time travel and Sakura always go so well together ~ Thanks for the awesome story ~
TheOtaku Akatsuki chapter 6 . 7/15
Sakura chan attracts men from all over! : Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi, Shisui, Shikamaru, Shikaku -in a suspicious kind of way) Genma...and now Kakashi!
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 6 . 7/14
I normally don't read Sakura centric stories because she's not close to being my favorite character, but you did a very good job of writing this out, so I hope you update soon.
thelionreader chapter 6 . 7/11
That was awesome! what a twist to put, both genma and kakashi teaching her. That is gonna make her even stronger than before the time travel. Good job incorporating genma knowing alot about her, it shows he truly cares for her. PLEASE UPDATE SOON, I WANNA READ MORE. And please ad in kiba, hinata, and shino soon, I wanna see her reactions to them and their families. Particularly shino's since the bugs can detect deception.
Update, please
Draca chapter 6 . 7/10
Please tell me your finishing this? It is awesome! Love it and can't wait to read more.
Update
God, this story is so fucking perfect.
I am a sucker for Itasaku
1,544 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »