Reviews for Tempest
AnimeEverywhere chapter 6 . 9/21
This is a super well-written story with an interesting plot. I totally love Sakura's realtionship with literally EVERYONE! Especially with the Nara Family~ it's so cute how they're like her second Family~ Though poor Kizashi & Mebuki... T-T Just imagine how they feel after Sakura grew up so fast...!
There was one scene, that's a bit unbelievable, what with Sasuke being kidnapped in front of his Family compound, though with all those background information you gave us, it was quite plausible as well xD
Thanks for these amazing chapters & also for letting others adopt this story to continue it :)
writegood chapter 6 . 9/15
Nice start to this chapter. So, Sakura's a 5 year old liberal feminist in an alternate pre-modern Japan with glorified samurai who call themselves shinobi huh?
loveitasakuxx chapter 7 . 9/11
I never get to read your fic's b4. Tampest was recently uploaded by cywsaphyre and by chance I get to read you fic. I must say, I fell in love with 5 yrs old sakura.. stoic awkward Itachi.. cute sasuke.. hyper Naruto.. unuchiha like shisui n even fugaku n shikaku n everyone!. Seriously, the way Genma n kakashi fight like a three yr old adults for there fav toy was marvelous. Hahaha. It still making me laugh out loud. :D

Thanks for the fic you started. It's too good. Just Wow. :D
oddends chapter 1 . 8/17
this story is adopted by Kuchia-chi so you can go read it
Blue AuRa Akage chapter 7 . 8/17
If you’re adopting this story please tell me, I'd like to read it. :)
Shisuinstar chapter 4 . 8/16
uy, I smell jealousy ?, on the other hand the attitude of Itachi is so tender aww, ohh and that explosion of sakura and sasuke rage, by God, incredible
Shisuinstar chapter 3 . 8/16
uhh, it seems that Itachi likes to play with fire
hukomuyo chapter 7 . 7/1
For whoever wanted to keep reading this masterpiece it already been done by Kuchia-chi, here in , I just found it and I had no idea someone had already adopted it.
s/12905582/1/Tempest
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 7 . 6/26
My brain: No, no. It’s not right to just ship—
Me poor Heart: SAKURA AND ITACHI! Oh my god, YES. ALL THE WAY!
Brain: As I SAID, Itachi’s nine and Sakura’s FOUR. YOU CAN’T EFFING PAIR THEM TOGETHER! Have some morals or something, you tiny piece of muscle.
Heart: (continues talking to itself) See? In that one instance when Sakura is actually understanding Itachi and it’s just! LIKE! BONDS, you know? Like... To know a person so much that you can talk almost telepathically!
Brain: She learned that from Sasuk—
Heart: Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ 3

I am so DEVASTATED that you are not continuing this. May you please give a list of who adopted this, at least?

T_T
xiu chapter 7 . 6/19
i love this story you are a great writer i always look forward to it :) it's really a shame that you give up this story is great I would have liked to know the end of this fic ;)
ReflectionsOfReality chapter 7 . 6/10
This was a cool story and I am happy that you shared it with us. Thanks for the effort and good luck with your future endeavors.
Silver chapter 7 . 5/15
Thank you for sharing such an amazing story. A little bittersweet to see that it has come to an end while realising how much I have grown since the first time i read this story in 2012 to now in 2018. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
shymmur chapter 7 . 5/4
Oh wow. I just read this AN. *inhales deeply*
shymmur chapter 6 . 5/4
rIVALRY BETWEEN SENSEEEEEIS~ I am hyped.
Seshaddict chapter 1 . 4/25
Love it- sad you have decided to not complete them, though it was great you put them up for adoption.
Thank you.