Reviews for Tempest
la canelle chapter 6 . 10/2
You should update this amazing story, I need more.
palmtreehead chapter 6 . 9/20
Hi, just found this story and wanted to let you know I usually hate time travel fics but this time I'm losing sleep to read it. I live your characterisations and am crossing my fingers you feel like continuing it one day. Thanks for sharing :-)
BitteOrca chapter 1 . 9/18
13.Starlight-Mist chapter 6 . 9/15
Hi! I don't want to be the thousandth person to ask this, but will you please update? I'm really enjoying this story and am wondering how everything is going to turn out. I understand if your schedule isn't permitting for this, but I would look forward to an update! :)
Awesome! Please please continue!
RimK10 chapter 6 . 9/13
I love your fanfic sooooo much! Too bad you're not continuing it.
Update please :)
Hope you updated soon!
Really ngig chapter 6 . 9/5
Yeah u should totally finish!
Gurglam chapter 1 . 9/4
MattKennedy chapter 6 . 9/3
Awesome story! I usually don't like Sakura very much, but grown up Sakura is much better and I really like the way you've taken things in this story! Especially with Itachi and Shisui. (Also if there is ever romance in the far future, I vote for a Sakura/Shisui pairing.) :D Hope you continue the story!
Sibrael chapter 6 . 8/29
This has truly been a joy to read. I am greatly enjoying Sakura's interactions with Shikaku and Itachi.

By looking at the sheer number of follows this story has (4000), you can tell that you have clearly touched a lot of people. That's something really special and it would be a shame if you never finished this story.
Update soon please
onyxorbs chapter 6 . 8/22
One of the best fic I've read, keep up the good work! Scratch that, the awesome work! Can't wait for the next chapters
Rizuki Dhan chapter 6 . 8/20
I smell itasaku's love in the air... Would they?

Damn I want more