Reviews for Tempest
adriana chapter 7 . 4/17
Ohhh vamos yoqueria que continuaras con la historia pero por favor por lo menos dinos quien seguira con ella
SilentAttendance chapter 7 . 4/13
Just saying thanks for keepig this fic up and not deleting it. I really enjoyed reading it.
Thatbabefiona chapter 7 . 4/9
Too bad you're no longer writing this one :(
Rogue Survivor chapter 1 . 3/28
So, I hate having to point this out in nearly every story I read on this website, but 'prodigal' means wasteful. I'm fairly certain you want a word such as, 'precocious,prodigious,' etc.
Tokki Angelz chapter 5 . 3/12
I'm bulldozing through the chapters so I forgot to leave reviews until now hehe
Almost caught up! I hope there's an update soon!
Tokki Angelz chapter 3 . 3/11
I love all these different perspectives in the chapter! I especially enjoyed the Itachi and Sakura moments haha
Tokki Angelz chapter 2 . 3/10
I love this story so far 3
At times, it's hard to imagine a 5yo cooking dinner in a kitchen where everything is so out of reach and being able to sense ANBU, but you also mention Sakura's small chakra reserves so I'm not really bothered by the age choice anymore haha
ReviewrAlpha chapter 2 . 2/4
Fugaku reminds me of a dishrag made of guilt.
Serelena chapter 3 . 2/3
I love Itachi! And I love his interactions with Sakura more! I know this is a Gen fic but I still really wish the end pairing could be Itachi and Sakura! They are both too cute together!
Ulsindhe chapter 1 . 1/31
Ugh, rereading this and I'm sooo satisfied. Thanks for the chap!
Chamomile-chan chapter 7 . 1/9
I’m really sorry that you had people stealing your works, I know that can be incredibly frustrating. I’m really glad I got to read what you have written so far, and after taking some time I hope you start writing again. I think that at some point, after I’ve written some of my own fanfic, if this is still up for adoption I may take it.
Anyway! I really enjoyed this, and I loved the interactions between Sakura and Itachi. I thought this was an adorable take on the Sakura goes back in time trope.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/29/2017
(irst of all, I will most likely not be coming back to fanfiction ever. I still read fanfics sometimes but for the most part I don't write it anymore. I just don't have the time, and I've kind of lost interest.)

Sucks about that, understandable but still sucks. The thing is if your not going to continue it why don't you want others to do it? Is it pride and not wanting someone to possibly overshadow you with a story? There isn't any reason it seems for why those stories and why not others..

The thing to know is if someone continues you can branch off from what they did and do your own thing. Two versions of canon for a single story type of deal.

It is a might rude but if anyone wants to take those stories I say go for it. Just be sure to have a backup or for safety two backups of the story in case said author manages to get the story taken down. There are multiple sites after all and this one doesn't really try hard to keep stories down and reposting is simple.

As long as you have at least 5k extra words to show some commitment I doubt things will be troublesome.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 7 . 12/18/2017
Sakura, you do need therapy. Granted, shinobi-style therapy.
Lol, ANBU are going to be surprised, a lot. By Sakura's show-off...
Shogi... Nara hand... Nice!
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Please, continue.
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 7 . 12/8/2017
OH CMON!
Myrddin Emrys The Third chapter 7 . 12/5/2017
This was such a brilliant story, and I'm sad that you won't be continuing it. I wish that I could take over this, but the thing is, your chapters are much larger than I'm capable of writing right now. I get the premise, and I could probably start one with this plot myself, but that's about it.
Still, maybe I'll be able to find the fic someone does eventually do, though it's rare to find a gem like this that doesn't have Sakura overpowered in a ridiculous or unbelievable way, and you'd done such a good job incorporating the necessary elements.
1,884 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »