Reviews for Tempest
WanderingDark chapter 6 . 3h
Love this!
Anonymous Person chapter 6 . 7h
Huh? I'm dang confused, how would they both teach her unless she is placed in an genin team and I don't know apprenticed to the other?
On the other hand, I'm pretty surprised that you would characterize Genma as someone who doesn't fully trust Kakashi. The impression I get from most fics and the anime is Kakashi is a person who everyone trusts for one reason or another even if they don't totally like him as a person. Please correct me if I totally misinterpreted you're characterization though.
justmai chapter 1 . 2/19
I cried when I read this!
Is it weird?...
Kuroshiroryuu chapter 6 . 2/16
JESUS CHRIST IM DYING ON THE INSIDE! OH GOD WHEN WAS THIS LAST UPDATED, WHY DIDN'T I FIND THIS SOONER?! Oh god this is just simply beautiful. Thanks for what's been written so far if this isn't gonna be continued anymore!
LSP69 chapter 6 . 2/15
Did you dieded? This story is amazing. Please continue it!
shivani7 chapter 6 . 2/9
Are you not going to update this story.?
sharingankakashi007 chapter 6 . 2/7
Both of them can teach her
Sounds cool
And yeah sakura would probably be stronger than both Naruto and Sasuke until they get kyubi mode and Ems respectively
Can't wait to see how kakashi actually teaches them this time
Love how ya handled Sasuke
Narusakusasu bromance
I like this Sakura soo much more... She seems umm less bitchy and more willing to listen to others
So good work there
Your story is one of the very few fics that's Sakura-centric and interesting
So plz continue writing
Mayflowers123 chapter 6 . 2/3
*growls* NEED...*DEEP BREATHE*...MORE...ChApTeRS!*rawr*...Opps I think my inner fanfiction monster came out. Anyways...I love this story and every though it's been 5 years I hope to see it continued. I'm loving the social dynamics and notcompletelybastards! Uchiha.
XionKirana chapter 6 . 1/26
why... why you stop writing it? it is a good story.
animecutylover chapter 6 . 1/25
Lol. Hiruzen is awesome!

Sakura now has TWO senseis! XD

Omg. Itachi was so awkward. Lol.

Go, Fugaku! XD

It seems Madara/Obito's planning again. *frowns*

I hope you continue this story. It's been quite a while since you updated, it seems.
animecutylover chapter 5 . 1/24
Ooh... Itachi sure is jelly~ XD

Poor Shikaku. He sure has a big decision to make.

Aw man. Genma's not teaching? I would've loved to see that.
animecutylover chapter 4 . 1/24
Lol.

That was awesome!

XD
animecutylover chapter 3 . 1/24
Omg!

Itachi is interested in her!

O-O