Reviews for Tempest
ShiSued chapter 4 . 7/3
lol he jealous
ShiSued chapter 2 . 7/3
and also because mikoto was friends with Kushina...
ShiSued chapter 1 . 7/3
lol I laughed since my sister's name is Euphrasia. nice
sakuraaabae chapter 4 . 4/22
Sakura-chan rules!

And jealous Itachi is the cutest.
sakuraaabae chapter 3 . 4/22
ITASAKU 33333

Sakura is everything good in this world. Love her so much.
sakuraaabae chapter 2 . 4/22
This is so much better than the show. The creator of Naruto can’t write women for shit. This is the series we deserve. Loved time-traveling and Sakura being the baddest female around. She’s so lovely and protective over her idiotic blonde friend and adorable little Sasuke and even the goat Itachi. Loved it all.
theshadeofpurple chapter 2 . 4/9
oh um, i thought Mikoto and Kushina were best friends? So that must've mean she knows about Naruto's parents?
theshadeofpurple chapter 1 . 4/9
hello! i just came here from a person recommending this. so far, i think it's pretty good! (my name is also the same for wattpad lol)
AngelousPoofy chapter 4 . 1/15
Jealous Itachi is the best thing ever.
AngelousPoofy chapter 2 . 1/15
Sakura over here killing 4 birds with one stone

Saving sasuke
Gaining the attention of jounins
Getting the uchiha clan to be indebted to her
Entering the academy earlier
MissNoir11 chapter 7 . 1/6
I'm really sad that you won't be coming back to this story, or any of your other stories, to be blunt. Your writing is really good, the pacing is excellent and the plot in and of itself has a lot of potential, as I've seen is the case with all of your works. I can only hope that one day you'll maybe give some thought to coming back to FanFiction.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/30/2020
It’s a shame you stopped writing this story but then again it’s understandable. This fanfiction really got me hooked, I loved how you wrote it. Great work!
Zeke chapter 7 . 11/13/2020
NO! NEED MORE OF THIS STORY!
Gammily chapter 1 . 9/17/2020
Always a good read ️
elouizamariaa chapter 7 . 7/21/2020
oh, i can't believe i'll never know the outcome of this story! a :(
1,963 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »