Reviews for Tempest
eurielle chapter 1 . 5/28
This was like my third time reading this. I don't where you are now, but please, please continue. I just really want this wonderful story to further evolve because it is so interesting!
ThisCat chapter 6 . 5/27
Words can not describe how much I want another chapter of this story :/
I swear i don't have words for this fanfic. Its one of a kind, and if you update this one, just one more time where Sakura interacts with Kakashi, i will be so glad. So. Glad. PS; you're awesome!
Kinomoto Hana-Chan chapter 6 . 5/15
Next!please!?
Salome Maranya chapter 6 . 5/13
I enjoyed reading this a lot, honest! And it's unfortunate that it seems to be a deadfic.
It was good while it lasted though. I would have liked to see it progress through the alternate storyline.
Cheers!
Please please please please please continue! This is sooooo perfecttt so perfect pleaseeeeee continue ! I reading from Brazil and i love it!
kaitokidfan1 chapter 6 . 5/1
PLEASE UPDATE! I just found this story and its great. I want to read more
Your Kouhai chapter 6 . 4/26
I love this story it always manages to make my heart beat a little fast with all the shocks and conspires. I cant wait for chapter 7, the plot so far is amazing and I wish you the best of luck on this project!
Cute'n'Psych0 chapter 6 . 4/22
no no noooooo I can't believe there are no more chapters to this. It's so good! Really hooked on it. Hope you have time to continue this *hugs*
I Believe In Fairytales 606 chapter 6 . 4/21
This story is amazing! I'm in love with Sakura right now and team7's interactions are just adorable. Hope you update soon
ii-N3koChan chapter 6 . 4/19
Yay! Sakura x harem! I hope everything turns out right. So it's like 'Bam!' all of the evil guys plans are ruined by sakura! You go girl! I really love the suspense,and how everything is starting to change for the better; like how Fugaku is starting to reconsider the coup, and like everything is changing positively! Its also cute how they always fight over her. Especially with the stalking thing! Lol XD Awesome sakuraharem time travel fanfic. Its pretty humorous, and emotional, and sweet. Can't wait for more chapters to come!
ii-N3koChan chapter 1 . 4/19
Oh my goodness! I love the first chapter! Especially, how much she loves her friends. And Sakura's determination to change the future! Way to go! XD
Stunning Sunset chapter 6 . 4/11
I love this fic. And Kakashi and Genma arguing like an old married couple is just extra sweet.
SophieNewman chapter 6 . 4/11
You did not just leave us there and not update for two - three! - years. Nope. That's just plain cruelty.
I don't mean to be rude. Not at all. But... Where have you been?
This story's reaaaallly interesting and awesome and I really like it. I would love to see read more.
Shebali chapter 6 . 4/6
I you ever feel like picking up this story I'll be here to read it
1,508 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »