Reviews for Tempest
ii-N3koChan chapter 1 . 2h
Oh my goodness! I love the first chapter! Especially, how much she loves her friends. And Sakura's determination to change the future! Way to go! XD
Stunning Sunset chapter 6 . 4/11
I love this fic. And Kakashi and Genma arguing like an old married couple is just extra sweet.
SophieNewman chapter 6 . 4/11
You did not just leave us there and not update for two - three! - years. Nope. That's just plain cruelty.
I don't mean to be rude. Not at all. But... Where have you been?
This story's reaaaallly interesting and awesome and I really like it. I would love to see read more.
Shebali chapter 6 . 4/6
I you ever feel like picking up this story I'll be here to read it
AMMiss chapter 6 . 4/6
An amazing story. I absolutely love it!
Please update again soon!
Happy Writing!
slstmaraudersjple chapter 6 . 4/5
Oh my goodness. HOW have I not discovered this earlier?! I absolutely adore kiddy!Team7 and their friendship and Sakura's interactions with everybody and I JUST ADORE THIS SO MUCH. I can't wait to see what direction you take her growth and development!
Believer chapter 6 . 4/4
Oh holy author-chan, please update.
KINGlena chapter 6 . 4/3
man this story was good. wish there was more
Vampirelover12100 chapter 6 . 4/2
This is a truly amazing story. You didn't waste time with writing a prologue on 'how' Sakura had gotten to the past. A simple hint at Kurama was all it took and it was greatly appreciated. With time travle fics they waste too much space explaining the trauma and the lost and reason for their return. You managed to make it quick and simple. Great work.

I'm also super psyched at the beautifully detailed character understanding from every character that you wrote. From the simplicities of children and their limitations (Shikamaru and Chouji) to the adults that work in the field and how their thinking and manage to hold themselves around Sakura and how they think and act, (Shikaku, Itachi and Kakashi). Also that fact that time travle and future knowledge is far from a logical leapt for anyone to guess when it comes to just about any prodigy. I also really love the fact that Sakura managed to be unaware of her subconscious habits that makes her suspicious despite how she tried her best to think things through around the people that she cares about, it just shows how human she it and that she has her faults that she herself can't see. That's what differs her from a Mary Sue. The amount of simple detail that speaks out through the way you write is amazing and deepens every character that you write about.

The feat of such a story is worthy of every praise and review that is given to this story and I am glad that I read it and despite the long period of time since the previous update I really look forward to next chapter. I hope that you're able to find the inspiration to write a new chapter once you read through your splendrous work again.
TCP4ever chapter 6 . 3/31
I love this story! You are a fantastic writer. Keep up the great work! :)
whatnameshallitake chapter 6 . 3/20
the kaka-sensei and genma mini-fight at the end tho

#"friendship"goals
lambtastic chapter 6 . 3/16
Wow so cute they all became friends. My favourite part is definitely when Itachi came home jealous of Shisui getting Sakura's at tension. That was too cute:) I hope there will be more Sakura/Naruto sibling love coming up. I wonder who she will end up with. I imagine with one o the older ninjas cuz her mental age is around there. And she sees Konoha 12 boys more as siblings no matter how much they show interest in her. Aw poor Shikamaru will probably experience his first heartache and Naruto and Sasuke and Chouji. Please continue soon!
Rebecca chapter 6 . 3/14
PLS PLS PLS PLS COntinue :(((( I love this so much out of all the fanfics I've read ! One of the BEST!
Dark Inari Of The Fist chapter 2 . 3/13
Fuck off and die Kishimoto lovers.
FalconBirdx chapter 6 . 3/11