Reviews for Tempest
whatnameshallitake chapter 6 . 3/20
the kaka-sensei and genma mini-fight at the end tho

#"friendship"goals
lambtastic chapter 6 . 3/16
Wow so cute they all became friends. My favourite part is definitely when Itachi came home jealous of Shisui getting Sakura's at tension. That was too cute:) I hope there will be more Sakura/Naruto sibling love coming up. I wonder who she will end up with. I imagine with one o the older ninjas cuz her mental age is around there. And she sees Konoha 12 boys more as siblings no matter how much they show interest in her. Aw poor Shikamaru will probably experience his first heartache and Naruto and Sasuke and Chouji. Please continue soon!
Rebecca chapter 6 . 3/14
PLS PLS PLS PLS COntinue :(((( I love this so much out of all the fanfics I've read ! One of the BEST!
Dark Inari Of The Fist chapter 2 . 3/13
Fuck off and die Kishimoto lovers.
FalconBirdx chapter 6 . 3/11
Please update!
TheJabberprince chapter 6 . 3/9
Just want to say that this story is BEAUTIFUL!
D.D chapter 6 . 3/4
Okay, so I REALLY love this. Personally, I don't really find Sakura to really be a Mary-Sue in this. The issue with time-travel fics (if they travel back into their younger bodies) is that it's really hard to work around the fact that the character has a suddenly massive amount of knowledge, experience, wisdom, and awareness that isn't normal at that age, and I'm really not bothered by how you've written Sakura here. It's been pretty well-handled; I think that the largest changes are due to her adult social skills: she's obviously more capable of conversing at a higher level, and is more intuitive about people's desires or plans. It would be very difficult to ignore such a key aspect of time-travel.

The only thing I was surprised by was that people let it go so soon that Sakura seemed to completely lack any follow-up issues like PTSD or night terrors from the first attempted kidnapping. You know, a five-year-old would probably at least admit to having nightmares about almost killing someone for a while afterwards.

It seems unlikely that this'll be updated, by just in case you ever decide to return to this, or you have some writing or drabbles about this lying around, I'll definitely relish the opportunity to read more of this. Great job.
truthunderlies1 chapter 6 . 2/26
! OH MY GOSH,, okay, so I just found this fanfiction literally fifteen minutes ago and I have read ALL OF IT. This story is well written, thoroughly thought out, and A JOY AND GREAT TRIUMPH OF NARUTO-KIND. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS, this lovely 167543465425 worded fanfiction, (I'm not being sarcastic, I swear! I'm just so hyped up because you portray the characters as I would imagine they would in the actual manga - well, if this scenario ever happened -AND IT SHOULD! AS I WAS SAYING! I absolutely (I don't know any other words to express my poorly contain excitement!) adore this fic and cannot wait for the update (I mean, take your time! I know the muse usually needs to come knocking with a sledgehammer to get the words written, but this has literally made my night. Literally.)) so, thank you so sO SO SO SO SO bi/SOOOO/b/i MUCH FOR THIS AMAZING PIECE OF HEAVEN AND I WIsh you the best in whatever situation you are in. 333333
Wynter Spite chapter 6 . 2/25
Wow. This? This here? Pure, magnificent, utter brilliance. I love it.
northpeach chapter 6 . 2/24
Umm, it's been three-ish years since you last updated this, is it on hiatus or abandoned or something?
Amberwish chapter 6 . 2/23
Please please please update
AutumnScarlet chapter 6 . 2/22
Love this! Hope you update soon!
Himeblossom97 chapter 6 . 2/19
WOW. i really love this story and sakura is badass
i wise you would put of itachi and sakura i love this to guys.
i hope the next chapter come fast.
Good luck work hard?
Dark Inari Of The Fist chapter 1 . 2/17
Fuck off and die Kishimoto and banshee bitch lover.
Cut The Dotted Line chapter 6 . 2/15
This is a beautiful fic and I'm about to sob because it hasn't been updated since 2012. I really hope you haven't given up on this it's awesome. I like how you write Itachi and how he speaks without words. I hope your able to update at some point. :)
1,487 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »