Reviews for Tempest
truthunderlies1 chapter 6 . 2/26
! OH MY GOSH,, okay, so I just found this fanfiction literally fifteen minutes ago and I have read ALL OF IT. This story is well written, thoroughly thought out, and A JOY AND GREAT TRIUMPH OF NARUTO-KIND. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS, this lovely 167543465425 worded fanfiction, (I'm not being sarcastic, I swear! I'm just so hyped up because you portray the characters as I would imagine they would in the actual manga - well, if this scenario ever happened -AND IT SHOULD! AS I WAS SAYING! I absolutely (I don't know any other words to express my poorly contain excitement!) adore this fic and cannot wait for the update (I mean, take your time! I know the muse usually needs to come knocking with a sledgehammer to get the words written, but this has literally made my night. Literally.)) so, thank you so sO SO SO SO SO bi/SOOOO/b/i MUCH FOR THIS AMAZING PIECE OF HEAVEN AND I WIsh you the best in whatever situation you are in. 333333
Wynter Spite chapter 6 . 2/25
Wow. This? This here? Pure, magnificent, utter brilliance. I love it.
northpeach chapter 6 . 2/24
Umm, it's been three-ish years since you last updated this, is it on hiatus or abandoned or something?
Amberwish chapter 6 . 2/23
Please please please update
AutumnScarlet chapter 6 . 2/22
Love this! Hope you update soon!
Himeblossom97 chapter 6 . 2/19
WOW. i really love this story and sakura is badass
i wise you would put of itachi and sakura i love this to guys.
i hope the next chapter come fast.
Good luck work hard?
Dark Inari Of The Fist chapter 1 . 2/17
Fuck off and die Kishimoto and banshee bitch lover.
Cut The Dotted Line chapter 6 . 2/15
This is a beautiful fic and I'm about to sob because it hasn't been updated since 2012. I really hope you haven't given up on this it's awesome. I like how you write Itachi and how he speaks without words. I hope your able to update at some point. :)
O0Scarlett0o chapter 6 . 2/15
Update pls this is really getting interesting :)
Addicted404 chapter 6 . 2/14
I really like this story
I hope you can update soon
Please update soon, or have you given up on this story? Because if that's the case, I'll cry right now
Please update this fic soon its very intresting.
Kyoshu Koi chapter 6 . 2/7
Ohmygosh I love this, when will you update again?
ke-ke999 chapter 6 . 2/3
I really love this and wish it update. You wrote really nice
I'm sad you stopped updating this. Sakura timetravel stories aren't common, especially well-written ones of this caliber. In fact I recall only one other one - and it, too, stalled after merely 3 chapters. At least here you got her through the Academy.

Please consider taking this up again.
Its almost been three years! I cant believe you stopped right when it was getting good!
1,480 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »