Reviews for Tempest
Update soon please
onyxorbs chapter 6 . 8/22
One of the best fic I've read, keep up the good work! Scratch that, the awesome work! Can't wait for the next chapters
Rizuki Dhan chapter 6 . 8/20
I smell itasaku's love in the air... Would they?

Damn I want more
guest chapter 2 . 8/19
best story ever pls continue if u can :D
maya.oingoing chapter 6 . 8/19
I love this
bloomsburry chapter 6 . 8/12
OMGGG! WHY ISN'T THIS STORY UPDATED IN SUCH A LONG TIME?! THIS HAS SO MUCH POTENTIAL! PLEASE FINISH IT!
lala32903 chapter 6 . 8/12
I can just imagine this hypothetical situation now:
"No, she have to punch her fist HERE otherwise her left side's wide open!"
"Who's the fellow prodigy here? She obviously needs to put it THERE so the enemy is incapacitated."
"Do I get a say in this?"
"Not really, no. Now get yourself over behind that tree and observe while your sensei's demonstrate where your fist is meant to go."
Or something like that. Would be pretty funny any way it happens!
Awwwwww chapter 6 . 8/10
Can you please update? I've been waiting for this for so long and I really love this story, pleeeeeaaaaassssssee update soon!
Teyona chapter 6 . 8/10
I really hope that you'll continue updating this story one day, I just can't wait to see what happens next.
SakuraLuck chapter 6 . 8/5
Please update soon!
Arwen Evenstar 241 chapter 6 . 8/5
Aww this story is sweet. I like the plot and you do a good job on the characters. It has a unique take on the genre. Please finish this story someday.
Je suis reve de toi chapter 6 . 8/4
I would love to read more...
LuV3nZbLu-hIm3 chapter 5 . 8/3
whoa!~~
I LOVE this!~~
I have been searching this kind of fics about sakura, I do hope that this is a sakucentric, sakuharem, etc!~~
Please update soon, can't wait for the next chap!~~
Thanks for the great work, man!~~
Ja ne!~~
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 6 . 8/1
I really like this story it's a shame you stopped writing this. It's not often that you find a Sakura time travel fanfic which includes the Uchiha clan a lot i would have loved to read about what happens to the coup and i really like that Itachi has a crush on Sakura.
Serendipithy chapter 6 . 7/29
I hate you but I love you but ughhh, it's so frustrating waiting for your updates! I know real life and inspiration usually come and go sporadically but I'm impressed at how fast you updated these first six chapters. I've always loved the time traveling concept (what, with my being an Inuyasha fangirl), and I've only recently discovered it being incorporated into Naruto stories (possibly because of Madara, though I haven't read past the meeting of the Kages to know anything about the Fourth- Third?- War.)

ANYWAY, enough of my rambling. I love this story! Even as a mainstream plot you manage to add a little creativity, what with your subtle mentions of the Kyuubi and how Sakura goes back in time. Her character is amazing, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who has commented about how awesome and kickass she is. I can't wait to see how Sakura changes her future and the budding (and future) relationships she'll have with Itachi, Kakashi, and even Tsunade (if you end up deciding to introduce her)!
1,559 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »