Reviews for Tempest
SpaceHead3 chapter 6 . 8h
This story is fantastic! It's funny and clever and I can't wait to read more. I wonder how two sensei will work out for Sakura and if they'll fight over her in her presence. i wonder how she would take that.
I love this story! I do enjoy it very much! Yayys kakashi shows up! Please continue! I love it
Tzarista chapter 6 . 6/24
years have passed but the story is good, just unfinished
OPFAN chapter 6 . 6/24
Wahhh this is sooooo good! I look forward to her being taught by both jounin XD
One comment about this chapter is that itachi seemed a bit too robotic in his way of speaking? Well its fine if its what you intended
looking forward to the next update!
allisondasher chapter 6 . 6/24
Brilliant story! can't wait for more :D
Lola chapter 6 . 6/23
Please update this awesome story!
Raven Blanchard chapter 6 . 6/22
Please update this!
Me gusto...
Shebali chapter 5 . 6/19
Ah, I miss this story..
The Princess and the Peanut chapter 6 . 6/17
Are your updates erratic enough to not happen for three years?! I totally love what you're doing with this and how you're approaching the whole "time-travel" plot. This is unique, and I love it. I was hoping Shikaku would confront Sakura in this chapter (just because I think she needs somebody to confide in) and I love the whole Genma and Kakashi teaching her twist. Of course, I can't figure out what happens unless you update! So, for the sake of my sanity, please update this and I'll be the happiest person alive. (until I finish the chapter and cry to myself because I already want the next one.)
Tobee chapter 1 . 6/17
I usually dislike reading in present-tense BUT THESE KINDA STORIES ARE MY FAVORITE! :)

I wonder how you'll change the -plot- _
n917 chapter 1 . 6/14
This story is amazing! I read it to chapter 6 and oh man; how you write out everything that happens and the way you write out Itachi and everything is just perfect. It's got my heart aching for these characters
Do you plan to continue this fic?
The Amol chapter 6 . 6/7
Concept is cool.
But you unfortunately did turn Sakura into a Mary Sue.
Sakura shouldn't beat Shikaku or Shikamaru in Shogi and she certainly isn't on Shikamaru's level of intelligence.
She is also would never be as fast as Itachi or Shisui. They are famous for their speed. It absolutely doesn't make sense that 5 year Sakura forced someone like Shisui to go all out. Her only mind came back with time travel. She had never trained her body before that . Itachi and Kakashi were trained by fathers since they were born . Sakura won't be suddenly able to become any good in physical department with just few weeks of training.
And you also royally butchered Itachi's character. Itachi under no circumstances would become jealous to become Sakura's friend . He also won't be a fumbling idiot who can't express himself. He knows how to talk. You literally turned him into Sai.
He is someone who manipulated Sasuke and Akatsuki most of his life. Pretty sure he can keep his composure infront of anyone.
Don't misunderstood me I actually liked the story(that is why I am leaving a review).
Please take it as constructive criticism.
Blushing Green Apple chapter 6 . 6/7
I love this story! Do you plan on updating anytime soon? Please do not abandon this story! It would be such a waste! Your other Naruto story too! "The Lives Worth Saving" is an awesome and great read too! I would appreciate it very much as a reader if you updated! Thanks!
LoveroftheKiller chapter 6 . 6/6
Seriously love this story! I've been dying to read awesome, future-knowing sakura fanfics, and you more than delivered, so thank you very kindly! Love what you've done with her character, and others reactions to her. I find it rather annoying when people make their Future-knowers hold back too much, and hamper them more than they should out of paranoia- even if I understand their reasoning- and am very glad that you've worked her to be the prodigy that she can be, without it being suspicious! S, thank you again for this awesome story, and I hope it's hitaius ends soon.
1,524 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »