Reviews for The Winner Case Files
ShinigamiKiyomi chapter 11 . 3/17
love love LOVED this! X3

love the characterisations in here too!

kinda sad its finished...*pout*
Maeve Mauvaise chapter 11 . 8/12/2014
I don't even know where to start. I just loved reading it so much! I've spent all my breaks at work and free time the last couple days finishing it. I really hope to read more in the WCF universe!
Koiame chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
Kinda confused by the ending. But it was an interesting read. Thanks for sharing.
suicidal-sinner chapter 11 . 5/21/2014
Loved this story! It really pulls you in and you can feel the passion of the characters. It was beautiful! Btw what is this 2x3 club I heard about?! I want in!
Sam's Laptop chapter 11 . 5/21/2014
That was epic!
duos-deathscythe chapter 11 . 5/21/2014
:) Neat ending. I, for one, wasn't disappointed.
Miss-Murdered chapter 11 . 5/21/2014
I won't kill you - I feel like I owe you a fuck ton of reviews when I do a full re-read so I can enjoy this in full but I am quietly sobbing. Duo's story is ended in such a perfectly yet soul destroying way and appropriate for this story. I need a hug now...!
luvsanime02 chapter 11 . 5/21/2014
...It's over. Holy shit o.o /realizes this shouldn't come as a shock to her but it did/

This was such a fucking awesome, fucked up story. I will miss it so much!

ajksdhsadjsklfdjksakfkjasjkfkjbcdjkhsadhla

...Yeah, you're not getting anything more coherent out of me XD
Thea Death End chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
Your story is kind of similar to an anime that my lil' sis watched, 'Ghost Hunt' have you read or watched it?
cewo chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
Awwwww. I was really enjoying the Trowa and Duo thing. Now it appears the romance is over, though I really hope not. Everyone is turning all dark and
psycho. Well, Ill hang in there to see what will happen...thanks for a great story.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/16/2014
Lots of plot developments! Who is the husband?
duos-deathscythe chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
Awesome!
TKM chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
Thanks for new chapter.
luvsanime02 chapter 10 . 2/16/2014
You just had to mention the Hannibal Lector thing, didn't you? LOL

OMG, I love this chapter. Everything in it :D :D :D

Heero is awesome. /Awesome./ And I'd say more, but it's about the stuff I can't talk about without spoiling things for others XD
Hikaru Itsuko chapter 9 . 2/6/2014
Ok, I just have yo say I love this story, I just read the whole thing in two days, I love te way you write it, I still not so sure how to follow the pairings, I really like 1x2 and 3x4 but I can appreciate the 3x2 but well. I don't know where Heero got that idea, and I have my questions, it's Duo underage or is he is just old enough, anyway I hope you can update soon, I still think there is something fishy and not only that, there are implications that suggest that Duo is guilty about Solo's death, but I think he was trying to sacrifice Duo, but hey I hope you get to that soon enough. See you on the next chapter.