Reviews for Come Apart at the Seams

great story, but now i have to go cry. damn you.
Astrido chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
very emotional story. i really loved the epilogue, even though it made me cry.
i didn't know that you'd die so soon from parkinson disease. i only know some grandmothers who had shaking arms, but they had that for years.
Mewillia89 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I just bawled my eyes out. Thank you, this is wonderfully well written.
Graveofthefireflies chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
All the time put into research behind this story clearly paid off. It's very realistic. Even more importantly it's really were written. There are so many touching moments in it. The epilogue is absolutely perfect. Thank you for writing this. :)
The Jumble Book chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Very very very nicely done. I always wondered how Sherlock would react to being unable to carry out experiments and cases due to any reason. Sensitively but realistically written, well done!
The Pen's Lament chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I'm crying. That was amazing.
ArthurDent2 chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
I feel like I want to write a properly intelligent review on how good that was, but I'm too much of an emotional wreck right now. I can't stop crying. That was so sad, the ending, but still happy, which made it even sadder. I don't know how, but it did. Brilliant, really. Love it.
Jisca chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
I've been crying since the middle of the first chapter and I still am, so it is a little hard to type... fuck...
delicateruins chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
This is utterly devastating. And absolutely beautiful.
Courtney777 chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
This was sad, but beautiful. Your research was spot on, and you had the characters' mannerisms down perfect. Good job :)
Faith-chan chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
You've made me cry. Thank you for sharing this. *bows*
ddarkestangel chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
It didn't really hit me until the end of the chapter that he was gone. Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. This deserves as many reviews and faves as alone on the water. Between the two of you authors, I've given all of my tears and stayed up through the night twice... God I have to stop doing this to myself! *SOB*
I cannot tell you how elegant and beautiful that end was. The empty apartment, it just felt... Crushing. Probably more so to me than to John! I wouldn't be able to set foot in that place again, if I were him. *sob*
I'm sorry for the crappiness of this review. I love this so much you have no idea *sob*
Matcha Cake chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
Wow. This story was absolutely BRILLIANT. You've effectively put tears to my eyes with this story. The emotions in each word, each scene was absolutely amazing. Thank you for writing this. It was an absolute joy to read your work.
Ellicon chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
Nope. I have this empty feeling inside like you took all of my emotions and replaced them with this and now it's over and...and...I just want to thank you. Thank you so much.
JohnlockedAgain chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
That was stunningly beautiful and absolutely devastating. Shattered me, really. You had to go and get my hopes up in the epilogue, didn't you? This story makes every part of me hurt, and oh my god I don't regret reading it, not at all. Utterly, horrifically heartbreaking. And I'm in awe all the same.