Reviews for Legacy Wars
LadyMalice1138 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
MORE! I loved the characters and always wondered what my own legacy connections would be like when I set them up. I really liked that those that only saw black and white in a gray universe are the ones that truly fail and fall. Keep it going after and ending like that!
ShaphireFlameStar21 chapter 43 . 8/18/2012
the story is great :) but why did you kill off quinn :(

i really want to know what happens next pleeeeaaase up date :D
Ziggymia123 chapter 41 . 8/16/2012
Okay, out cold. That isn't dead. Yet. I honestly don't know who you're going to kill off next, and it's freaking fantastic. The suspense is killing me. I'm also getting serious proulouge reminding vibes, with the rain, and Xerrin, and then Coro being out cold...

Yeah.

Awesome job.
Ziggymia123 chapter 40 . 8/14/2012
You... you... you... killed Quinn AND Corso! NOOOOOOOOO! *sniffles* They're my favorite. And the scary part is that we still haven't hit the prolouge part either, so some other male dies! It's either going to be Elijah, or Lancoro, they're the only two left I can think of that would throw Laresea into another murderous rage. I seriously thought it would be Quinn but you went and FRAKING KILLED HIM!

Ahem.

That said, this is a wonderful story, and I love it to bits. Continue!
Terabytes chapter 32 . 8/12/2012
OMG. I've been following this for a while now, and nooooooo! Not Corso! booo. He needed to be taught a harsh lesson on his stalkerish ways but not death! Noooooo! Don't off Quinn, or Jorgen my heart can't take it.

Well done.
Archontruth chapter 18 . 8/3/2012
It's an interesting story. The character interactions are wonderful, and the way your SW handled Quinn's betrayal was really good. You bring life and individuality to the class archetypes well.

My only complaint would be that your story has so many characters added with minimal introduction, and it jumps around from one first-person perspective to another without clarifying who's speaking that it's hard to follow at times. I'm still not sure how those two extra Sith who helped detain the White Maw fit in, or why they were spying on mommy Sith to begin with?
Boris Yeltsin chapter 26 . 7/23/2012
Continue.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
Cool.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
What species is your Bounty Hunter?
Boris Yeltsin chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Keep it up.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 14 . 7/8/2012
Very impressive.
Continue please.
Hope you write more SWTOR stories in the future.