Reviews for Tea Solves Everything
rita uchiha namikaze chapter 1 . 7/12
Thanks for the maiko fic,i love this couple,and i loved your fic,it was cute,keep writing,you are good,and please write more maiko fics :D
watch.your.mouth chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Aww, this story's so cute! And I think Zuko's outburst was relatively characteristic. He gets all temperamental when he's under pressure, and takes it out on people who don't necessarily deserve to be at the receiving end of it. :) I've just gotten back into FF, and reading all of your stuff, it's all quite good! Can't wait to read more of your work! Side note: I absolutely ADORE Iroh, too and you've portrayed him so well here!
persom chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
TEA SOLVES EVERYTHING!:) Great line!
A Fire Nation Citizen chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
"From the distance, Iroh smiled to himself. 'Tea solves everything.'"
I love that ending. Nice one shot :)
ronsandharrys chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
You're a really great writer, your story flows perfectly and I just love this couple's small interactions. Great job! (:
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
so very sweet! nice writing!
Firefury Amahira chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Well, when I was reading this I totally "heard" all the characters' voices in my head- that's usually a pretty good sign to me that an author has them in-character! Besides, Zuko's been prone to outbursts throughout the entire series- I don't see that as being an easy habit to break, especially under all the stress and pressure of leading a nation!

A very enjoyable little one-shot fluffy story, I love seeing characters interact that didn't get the opportunity to do so in the show like this! :)
Kimjuni2 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
ahh i love it, great job!
can't wait till more maiko
runemagic chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
tea does solve everything. haha. nice one shot :)
Private Fire chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I like this story. When under severe pressure, Zuko can be easily frustrated, so I do think his "outburst" is in character. I think you portayed Mai well too as she would appear cool, calm and collective despite her hurt. It takes a lot to push her into an outburst and she takes as much as she can before doing so. Good thing Iroh was there to explain a few things to her.

Good job.
hobytla1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Hi Dora,

Thank you so much for taking my request! You did a wonderful job with it too. This totally made my weekend. :)

I thought Zuko and Mai were really believable- his temper mixed with love for her and her concern for him but unwillingness to put up with too much disrespect. I also love how you portrayed Iroh and Iroh's understanding of his nephew. This was very sweet, as I hoped it would be. And as a big tea-drinker myself, I agree that there's almost nothing tea can't cure.

By the way, if you send me your email I'll send you a little fanart to say thank you.
NinjaKick chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Great chapter :) As usual, you know how to keep them in character. .
Alabaster86 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I don't think that Zuko's outburst is out of character at all. That is what he does, even after he's found relative peace. He snaps, especially at the ones he loves, not because he is angry at them, but because, even if he doesn't realize this, he feels comfortable enough around them to let go.
He's not even tempered. He has to fight to keep his calm, while Mai has to fight to let go of hers.

I wish that Iroh was around for Zuko..at least for the first few weeks.

You did a nice job of demonstrating that wonderful calm, soothing way he has.

And as a tea drinker, I am of the same opinion. Tea really does solve everything.
SrpiaEahn chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I love this. It's well written and totally believable :) Great work!

- Sera