Reviews for The Fantasy
Vonnie chapter 1 . 9/15
Oh so sexy! Being caught twice in one day lol. Love these two. Loved it.
bobdog54 chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Merciful mother of all that is holy! This is one of the hottest stories I have ever read. I particularly love the last line. These men love as much as they lust.

AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
GARGH! she says, channeling Steve, the Pirate!

That was just ridiculously smoking HOT! Thank you for the smile that brought me! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Very hot and very well done. The start of a lasting relationship filled with steamy sex. Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
balk
v. balked, balkĀ·ing, balks
1. To stop short and refuse to go on: The horse balked at the jump.
2. To refuse obstinately or abruptly: She balked at the very idea of compromise.
not trying to be a dick, but you misuse it in every one of your stories and it drives me nuts and ruins as otherwise awesome story. :)
musme chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I like it
1sunfun chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Nice.
lizzievee chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
OMG - I started grinning when Abby and Timmy showed up at the door! Great story. Love that they have a lifetime to fulfill their fantasies! Loved how Tony came down the stairs with the bed spread wrapped around him and teasing Gibbs in front of Fornell.
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
So HOT! I love this!
NCISVU chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Awesome story! I was worried Gibbs was going to catch Tony listening in on his fantasy. I laughed so hard when Tony came downstairs when Fornell showed up on Saturday and told him Gibbs couldn't come out and play. Hot sex and lots of funny moments. I loved it! :D
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Amazing write!
I love it
Very hot
Kudos
Blade
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Evil evil man. Love the concept.
ljvoufoutvojubojvtu chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Oh /GOD/ that was hot! One of the sexiest fics I've read in a while, definetly the best GiNozzo I've read yet. Keep writing, you beautiful creature.
Kagome Avalon chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
If Tony jogged over why would his car be there and why would Gibbs need to give him a ride home?
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 1 . 7/23/2012