Reviews for Imagination
Deathday1313 chapter 1 . 3/1
owww...you just hit me right in the feels...T-T
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 1/23
Vulnerable Takano/Saga. Loved it!
Yveshs chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I had a mini heart attack on "the thought of him might leaving me someday... " part
Gurly HR chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I love this story!
sora yagami 4869 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Awwwwww far too sweet...

Absolutely this is what takano san feels for ritsu, how cute he is
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
glad he was happy :o0
LilChickenWings chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Hello my dear old friend! long time no speak huh? Damn its been too long and im ashamed to say I've barely written any moer of your birthday present at all! TT Just started rewatching the second SIH series again so the juices are flowing once more! ;D was SOOOOO Happy to see you've been updating, have been keeping track and reading i promise! - Despite the shortness of this and it only being a first chapter I already know it's going to be as brilliant as your others! I think im actually addicted to close up the hole in my vein! Hopefully Your's will be uploaded *cough written, cough!* soon! Good luck with this!, I'll be waiting!
Booboobitxch666 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Hey lady... This was beautiful... I have no other words for it just beautiful
Fedski chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Great ficlet! I love it, it's a very clever POV. It's true though and gives a good insight into Masamune's way of thinking. I like it! Congrats!

P.S. Can't be bothered to log in, but that's my user name
Everlasting Snow Princess chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Love this!
Someone xD chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Me encanto, corto y lindo
CeeBoo chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
oh god I love it! :)! I just love your writing skills and all your stories, they're always so sweet and I especially like this one as well! :)

I'm glad you're updating again, . I can't wait for your upcoming chapters, I just love your stories! :D
teabags chapter 1 . 7/8/2012