Reviews for Safe and Sound
NataliElena chapter 40 . 7/27/2014
i love it
shelizabeth chapter 40 . 6/7/2014
I just finished this story. Absolutely amazing. I loved the creativity and Emma and Snow's true love breaking a curse has honestly been setting I've always toyed with a little and when I got to chapters like 38-39 and realized that's what was going to happen I literally felt giddy. It was a great read and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this on my phone whenever I had the opportunity for like a week.
Maaike-OUAT chapter 36 . 12/4/2013
Oh my, all those Snowing feels in this chapter! Those poor souls, I feel so bad for them.

I totally envy your writing and storytelling skills! Absolutely brilliant twist to have Snow break Charming's curse in that way. Breaking an amnesia-curse by telling their story of when Snow was under one herself.A big round of applause for that idea!

I seriously can't believe that I'm coming near to the final chapter of this story. It really makes me sad to have to let this one go
Maaike-OUAT chapter 30 . 12/4/2013
Wow, I can't believe it. Am I really only ten chapters away from the Grand Finale? I can't wait to see how it ends, but that also means that it's over... Mmm mixed feelings ;)

I'm glad to see that Snow woke up Charming, but in what state is he in? I'll just stop rambling and read on ;)
Maaike-OUAT chapter 14 . 12/3/2013
You're without a doubt one of best ouat suspense-author that's on Fanfiction. By providing us with some cues, you really keep our attention, as it invites us to go looking for the pieces of the puzzle ourselves. I love that! You really found the balance in given us right enough clues to keep us guessing, while at the same time not giving the complete story away. Great job!
Maaike-OUAT chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
I never saw this fic before until I started browsing your story list. So sorry for reading this only now! This story is pretty amazing! The way you built it up, getting more characters included, adding to the storyline etc. It's really inviting to read more and more of it. Really well done! Can't wait to read the rest of it, and I promise to leave some reviews in between.
whitetiger1249 chapter 40 . 8/26/2013
I don't like the story...
I like the plot and the different variations to the story then the original
And I wish their was a sequel. Thank you for writing such an amazing
ZoeJeren chapter 40 . 6/4/2013
That was an awesome take as to what could've been had they both, meaning Emma and Snow, crossed over. The story had a nice blow and kept me glued with the ending of each chapter. Keep up the good work and keep posting.
lauhall chapter 40 . 3/16/2013
WOW, that was amazing, one of the best stories I've ever read, congrats for going off canon and writing such an amazing story, and I hope you do write a sequel :p
katherinehcastles chapter 40 . 2/28/2013
Ugh sorry that took so long. I meant to give a better and longer review the day I PM'd you that I was going to read, but life got in the way and I was at the hospital and then recovery ughh. Also I hope you're all better.
First, the lenght: I really loved how you made it short and not an explanation of what happened to even their neighor's cousin's dog. I know some people like to tie the loose ends and write a happily ever after but we all know life's not that easy - especially for this family. So yeah, there were explanations, a happy-ish ending with a rounding quote (which my feelings weren't prepared for) and you left the little things to the imagination which is great since you're open to the idea of someone else writing a sequel. By the way that's nice of you, most authors don't agree when their stories are so well rounded like this one.
I gotta say my heart was slamming in my throat at the beginning with little!Emma because for a moment I thought maybe: a) Snow HAD died; b) the whole thing was a dream and she was still under the sleeping curse. Huh. The second one.
"Smart, brave, and kind. The best of both of us. Fight to the death to never, ever leave her. Fight like hell to find her again."
"No matter what happens, I will always find you. In this world, our world…or the next."
"whether it's this world still, maybe our world, or a new world entirely" - THESE QUOTES OH MY GOD. You really like that you make people cry, don't you?
It was a great ending to a magnificent story, I hope you're proud of yourself because you should be. Also the amount of times you had me sobbing in fetal position was just ridiculous. I'm rereading the end of chapter 38 and crying again because I'm twisted and keep thinking how tragically beautiful it would've been (I'm a masochist like that) if she had died in his arms while Henry was coming back to life just a few rooms away... sigh. "It's okay," he whispered, stroking her hair. "It's okay, go to sleep." - This is breaking my heart so much you have no idea, I'm craving the angst.
And now I'm off to read your sick story.
casketty chapter 40 . 2/25/2013
A perfect ending to a perfect fanfiction! Charming family reunion always gets to me :') Aaaaa I can't believe its over :( Well thanks for coming up with this extraordinary fanfic idea and posting it! It is one of my all time favorite fanfics :)
maximum ride fang1995 chapter 40 . 2/22/2013
I love this story so much. I am extremely sad that it is over. Thank you for writing this
IceTear1 chapter 40 . 2/21/2013
Thank you for a amazing story! Only thing I missed was bigger reaction from Emma to James after all she had always tried to find him.
starophie chapter 40 . 2/20/2013
...what can i say? this is brilliant, and lovely, and so perfect that there's nothing you could add to make it better. i love it, and you, and i am so proud of you! and i am so so sorry it's taken me so long to get to this, but it was worth the wait :3 you're awesome, bb!
starophie chapter 39 . 2/20/2013
oh my gosh, baby! i could not have imagined the beauty of this, even knowing the little i did about this chapter. you are amazing, and this is perfect, and aldjslrjekdkfdk definite feels! you did such a great job...well done, bb :3 can't wait for 40!