Reviews for Love is a Battlefeild
Guest chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
wow i really liked how u shouwed dru as if she was a queen. I also liked the romance talk and the heartbreaking it was awsome keep it up!:)
ree chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
Where is the rest
Me myself and i chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
This is so good on the next chapter plz bring Grave back I really miss him
Iresha chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
why graves? and not Christphe?
RegretOrRejoice chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
CHIRS THAT JERK HOW SARE HE? ewww what an obsessive boy! anyway great chapter! i loved the last line a lot! very well written!

kiss me video comes out the 7th! :o
Guest chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
you rock keep on wrighting
Cass chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
Really really good! Continue! You can write so many things about it !
RegretOrRejoice chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
LOVED IT! absolutely amazing! and soooooooo intense! update soon cus i gotta know what happens next! sorry i dont have any good ideas for a christophe and dru scenario... ive been suffering from writers block too! maybe they could find out that the only way to stop it is if someone else gives themselves willing to the demon thing so chris plans to do it but dru finds out and shes like noooooooooooo. and hes like you dont love me. and shes like but i do! and then we are all like WOAH! and then they fight some demon butt and kill it! yepp its a brilliant idea... jk but its all i got! anyway, sorry if that was no help at all. keep up the good work!
- future mrs. tomlinson 3
BurningThoughts chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Pretty awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter now! :)
ParadoxHayes chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Loved it!
BurningThoughts chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Awesome twist!
Shadow-wolf78 chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Good chapter glad you were finally able to update. Hope to see Graves soon. Keep up the good work.
RegretOrRejoice chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
ooooohhhhemmmmmmmmmmmmgeeeee eeeeee THAT WAS SO INTENSE! i was so not expecting that! but i loved it omg it was so good! please keep writing! and i completely understand why you took a while updating and its ok! i hope your mom feels better and you and your friends make up! AND LIVE WHILE WERE YOUNG IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOODDD! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! THE MUSIC VIDEO IS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS AND ADORABLE! cant wait for take me home :))
alex collinge chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
this is really good and you should carry on :)
Dru and Graves chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
OMG! Awesomeness! Amazing! Write more!