Reviews for Death is Only the Beginning
Leadx chapter 22 . 12/13/2015
Wow. I've just finished reading your fanfiction, and even though I ain't the best still at reviews; I have to review.

For starters, great job! Cless pairing is shamefully a rare thing for fanfictions, and would've loved to see more of this pariing. And you captured the pairing greatly :)

I got to say, you have really done a great job, you've somehow stuck to the canon story, and let episodes play out as normal until halfway through when Darkseid showed up way earlier.

And for sure, a good natured Lex Luthor is something that is brilliantly depicted here. And all characters have their flaws. Loving how you also incorporated Lexmas into it years before, and especially Clark Luthor, how Tess from Earth-2 did the exact same thing as Earth-1 Tess, going back in time and helping Clark throughout his years with her knowledge of the future. Albeit there darker, until they did that thing to Clark Luthor.

Brilliant, brilliant. I've read almost all Cless fanfictions, among others, and this might actually just be one of my favourites for sure. :D Great job for sure!
ThomasNealy chapter 9 . 7/29/2015
Just a question but what ever happened to Ryan in this story? Also isn't it possible for Connor to still be made. the tech is still there and with Lex being different he would not have been made the same way anyhow.
Umbra.Venator chapter 22 . 4/25/2015
Bloody good story, liked the ending, guessing Clark married Diana after Tess's death?

Keep up the epic work! :)
bdet chapter 22 . 4/2/2015
I like this clark/tess. I came into this story a bit sceptical but I think that you did this well.
misuky7 chapter 22 . 10/24/2014
This was amazing. Absolutely brilliant. I love that Tess got another chance at life and all the changes she made to the new timeline. I loved all the shippings, Lex and Lana, and Oliver and Chloe. This is definitely one of my favorite stories. :3
Clark Luthor 322 chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Just wanted to say I loved this chapter I think that Lexmas was a
real turning point for Lex I have no doubt that if Lana would have
lived he would have been a good guy so thanks for the rewrite
I very much enjoyed it
demonic hellfire chapter 15 . 12/19/2013
Possessed by Mon-El if I remember correctly
spazzygaz chapter 22 . 11/28/2013
Found this story and ended up finishing in one day, really good. I liked what you did with the premise, not just making Tess a perfect element, but showing the way her presence has changed things outside of her knowledge, but that overall she had a positive influence. Awesome.
liron-aria chapter 22 . 11/9/2013
I read this before, and left a review, but apparently, I did it as a guest, so now I'm leaving another review, this time from my actual account, because this story is just fabulous. I love that Tess got a happy ending, and all the relationships you built, and saving Jonathan and Lionel and Lex, and did I mention I LOVE that Tess got a happy ending? Seriously, watching these characters grow and change without the giant clusterf*** that was some of their lives in canon was a real treat.

Thanks so much for sharing!
Miss Dreavus chapter 22 . 8/4/2013
So I finished it!

Again, really great plot, I enjoyed it very much. The characters from Smallville still had some of their
uniqueness and voice.

If you get a beta reader to help you with your synthax, your stories are right up there!

Keep going!
Miss Dreavus chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
Hey!

This is a good story! I really like Clark and Tess; not enough stories are about them!
I just have something to say about your syntax and grammar. Have you ever considered
using a beta reader? Some of your sentences could need help in their structure, just saying.

I you would fix that small problem, you would yourself a really nice fic, because your story is
really great!

Sidenote: Is Lois going to be a part of this story? (Even though it's already completed... lol)

_ MissDreavus
edboy4926 chapter 22 . 7/22/2013
Awesome story
Nice in the pairing.
Though a little angry that you killed Davis and Tina like that, jeez I thought I finally found a fic where Davis is good and lives in the end. Another disappointment in that hopefulness.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/2/2013
I cannot express how happy this fic makes me. Like, there aren't even words. I adore Tess Mercer, and after the major angstfest that is her collection of fics on this site, I really needed a fix-it like this. You did a great job with the characters, and balancing out the positives and negatives of time travel - like with Bart originally working against the team, and Tina and Davis' eventual demise.

Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 22 . 5/18/2013
i love this fic !
ssj3gohan007 chapter 22 . 5/8/2013
Great story! Very nice ending! It's sad that some people had to die but I guess I guess an ending with no loss of life is impractical and too fairy tale-like.