Reviews for Death is Only the Beginning
Great story. I enjoy stories where clark uses his advanced brain. Im happy that tess gets a happy ending. She's had such a hard life. Thank you for wonderful story.
SSTR87 chapter 22 . 5/23
Great story and what a sappy ending lol. But seriously, it's heart that the death toll was so low. I was actually hoping that Andrea would become Stargirl.
SSTR87 chapter 9 . 5/20
Finally! Baby Lindsey exists! A Jor-El that isn't a total bastard. And Clark is catching the big fish!
Awesomeness2502 chapter 22 . 5/2
This story was really good. Just the time jumping in the Epilogue confused me... so Clark ends up with Diana in the far future which I think is pretty cool then at some point Tess was on the verge on death but then didn't die and I'm assuming she says fully human but you didn't mention how she dies?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/19/2016
First of dont write in this timeform it reads like ... Second the im from the future revalation is cringe worthy everytime its used.
Please Read my stuff chapter 22 . 2/13/2016
awesome
Leadx chapter 22 . 12/13/2015
Wow. I've just finished reading your fanfiction, and even though I ain't the best still at reviews; I have to review.

For starters, great job! Cless pairing is shamefully a rare thing for fanfictions, and would've loved to see more of this pariing. And you captured the pairing greatly :)

I got to say, you have really done a great job, you've somehow stuck to the canon story, and let episodes play out as normal until halfway through when Darkseid showed up way earlier.

And for sure, a good natured Lex Luthor is something that is brilliantly depicted here. And all characters have their flaws. Loving how you also incorporated Lexmas into it years before, and especially Clark Luthor, how Tess from Earth-2 did the exact same thing as Earth-1 Tess, going back in time and helping Clark throughout his years with her knowledge of the future. Albeit there darker, until they did that thing to Clark Luthor.

Brilliant, brilliant. I've read almost all Cless fanfictions, among others, and this might actually just be one of my favourites for sure. :D Great job for sure!
ThomasNealy chapter 9 . 7/29/2015
Just a question but what ever happened to Ryan in this story? Also isn't it possible for Connor to still be made. the tech is still there and with Lex being different he would not have been made the same way anyhow.
Umbra.Venator chapter 22 . 4/25/2015
Bloody good story, liked the ending, guessing Clark married Diana after Tess's death?

Keep up the epic work! :)
bdet chapter 22 . 4/2/2015
I like this clark/tess. I came into this story a bit sceptical but I think that you did this well.
misuky7 chapter 22 . 10/24/2014
This was amazing. Absolutely brilliant. I love that Tess got another chance at life and all the changes she made to the new timeline. I loved all the shippings, Lex and Lana, and Oliver and Chloe. This is definitely one of my favorite stories. :3
Clark Luthor 322 chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Just wanted to say I loved this chapter I think that Lexmas was a
real turning point for Lex I have no doubt that if Lana would have
lived he would have been a good guy so thanks for the rewrite
I very much enjoyed it
demonic hellfire chapter 15 . 12/19/2013
Possessed by Mon-El if I remember correctly
spazzygaz chapter 22 . 11/28/2013
Found this story and ended up finishing in one day, really good. I liked what you did with the premise, not just making Tess a perfect element, but showing the way her presence has changed things outside of her knowledge, but that overall she had a positive influence. Awesome.
liron-aria chapter 22 . 11/9/2013
I read this before, and left a review, but apparently, I did it as a guest, so now I'm leaving another review, this time from my actual account, because this story is just fabulous. I love that Tess got a happy ending, and all the relationships you built, and saving Jonathan and Lionel and Lex, and did I mention I LOVE that Tess got a happy ending? Seriously, watching these characters grow and change without the giant clusterf*** that was some of their lives in canon was a real treat.

Thanks so much for sharing!