Reviews for What's in a Name?
FlyingSnake chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
OMG soooo funny I give this a: yes, yes a thousand times yes! (Sorry but that has got to be the funniest line ever in like the entire world! You are such a good writer and I look your work!
BirdflashL3ver chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
SO CUTE! Love it!
BirdsSpeedandArrows chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
So cute and fluffy! I can't believe I've never read this before.
Puckabrinaluver chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Okay, I love your bromance stories so much. This is totally adorable and most definitely how they act. Thank you so much for this amusing read!
noi chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
I could imagine them doing that. Well done
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
LOL love it!
Magykal-guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Awesome! I love Birdflash, it's my favorite YJ slash pairing! And you, my friend, are wonderful at it
robinfan99 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Lol I love it, very creative!
ahrua192 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Deeheehee
It feels weird reviewing for you XD
I think I've read this fanfic a dozen times already, it's so funny and cute ! Xp
Rereading your stories makes me realize how much the effected my style xp
So thank you! *-*
ArkieR chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
This is hilarious! XD You always do such great stories!
FullFireAlchemyRoyEd chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
OH GOD! I couldn't stop laughing! That was a wonderful story yet the parts that made me laugh most were the cheesy ones, those were hilarious.
whelmedwithaster chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I'm not sure if it's creepy to request you to be my beta then to read all your fics or not? But I can just say that I love them, this one literally had me cackling away. It was the ending which got me (':
destiny6100 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Robin would totally be the girl, walls is to manly ;)
BarbaraGirl chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
LOL! That was AWESOME! It was funny and cute! But, you know what name I really like if we were to use the hyphen?
Richard West-Grayson.
Cause I love the name Richard West better than Wally Grayson, and now you get all the colors!
Richard-red
West-yellow
and Grayson-black or silver!
I'm weird, I know. but still. LOVE THIS STORY!
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Ohmigosh I loveloveloveLOVE this. I was laughing and smiling the whole time!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »