Reviews for What's in a Name?
Puckabrinaluver chapter 1 . 3/22
Okay, I love your bromance stories so much. This is totally adorable and most definitely how they act. Thank you so much for this amusing read!
noi chapter 1 . 3/10
I could imagine them doing that. Well done
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
LOL love it!
Magykal-guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Awesome! I love Birdflash, it's my favorite YJ slash pairing! And you, my friend, are wonderful at it
robinfan99 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Lol I love it, very creative!
ahrua192 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Deeheehee
It feels weird reviewing for you XD
I think I've read this fanfic a dozen times already, it's so funny and cute ! Xp
Rereading your stories makes me realize how much the effected my style xp
So thank you! *-*
ArkieR chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
This is hilarious! XD You always do such great stories!
shardas1000 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
OH GOD! I couldn't stop laughing! That was a wonderful story yet the parts that made me laugh most were the cheesy ones, those were hilarious.
whelmedwithaster chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I'm not sure if it's creepy to request you to be my beta then to read all your fics or not? But I can just say that I love them, this one literally had me cackling away. It was the ending which got me (':
destiny6100 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Robin would totally be the girl, walls is to manly ;)
BarbaraGirl chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
LOL! That was AWESOME! It was funny and cute! But, you know what name I really like if we were to use the hyphen?
Richard West-Grayson.
Cause I love the name Richard West better than Wally Grayson, and now you get all the colors!
Richard-red
West-yellow
and Grayson-black or silver!
I'm weird, I know. but still. LOVE THIS STORY!
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Ohmigosh I loveloveloveLOVE this. I was laughing and smiling the whole time!
andysanime chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Oh goodness, I just... I... I loved this! Just too awesome... and funny! XD
troubledkitty chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
That was adorable! I couldn't stop laughing at the whole marriage fiasco! The trusty steed? More like KF's arms as he wizzes away towards the sunset. And i can't stop imagining Robin swooning into KF's arm! *fangirl scream*
YJFangirl chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This is so cute and hilarious!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »