Reviews for Good Boy
BuckyNat 4ever chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
Heyyy so when are you gonna update...some of us are missing you fast...i need mu fix of bucky/nat asap :)
BuckyNatasha chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
Heyy when are you gonna update?i wanna kno whut happens next :))))
natasha romanoff chapter 9 . 8/16/2012
fucking perfect, fucking prerfect lalalalalalaaalallalalallala la la la la lamala ala al laaa la al a;
Cimikat chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
I don't know why I haven't reviewed before, but just had to say that I have really been enjoying reading this story. I really loved the 'Captain America & Bucky' comics, so it's so awesome to see someone expanding on the bit when he visited his sister. Just reading about Bucky's past and his family, realizing how many experiences were just taken from him, tugs at the heartstrings. Also, I love love love Bucky and Natasha together. Their little moments in this fic are just adorable. Guessing this is movieverse or something, right? Since it differs a bit from the comics timeline-wise.

Look forward to more!
Natasha R Barnes chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
I LOVE THE STORY DONT STOP WRITING COS I LOVE IT!YOU ME FRIEND HAVE EARNED YOURSELF A FAITHFUL READER AND PLEASE LET BUCKY AND TASHA BE HAPPY PLEASE PLEASE I SHIP EM SO HARD I LOVE THEM TOGETHER AND LET HER GET PREGGO OF JAMES'S CHILD OR MARRY BUT PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE LET THEM GET TOGETHER :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) and UPDATE SOON :)))))))))))))))!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
How old is Becky?
Lauren Reynolds chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Love all your fics abt Natasha and Bucky they are great, hope you would continue writing more abt them! Loving your fics more and more!