Reviews for The Strength To Go On
Evidence Murderer chapter 1 . 4/11
Songfics are not allowed on FFn. Your story contains copyrighted lyrics from the song "The Strength To Go On" by Rise Against, and has been reported to the administrators of the site. Please remove the lyrics.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
cute :)
Maggie's Love chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Honestly this is hard to review since there is not much here other then they got off the bus and arrived in New York City - in the rain. However, in my book, you are off to a good start with "Pairing: Faberry, is there any other?"

Not much I can add without another chapter with more information. I assume that this is a timeline following "Lucky Star" which is actually the sequel to "Run the Heart" and "Parachute"

Perhaps a little background of why they are in NY? Are they in school? Looking for jobs? There was not much to go on in the three stories that precede yours. I used to live in NYC and getting off the bus without even knowing where they will live can be challenging, even for a die hard New Yorker. But I'll stay with it to see where you take our girls.
LaurenKnight13 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I'd like to read more... Why is that place so important? And I hope this will be a happy story.