Reviews for Jidai Time
Lily chapter 51 . 10/9
Oh damn. You put the, in quite a situation there... hope they make it out alive though.
I just realized, where's Mayu at? Maybe you already previously explained and I did it pay attention but I don't know
Lily chapter 49 . 9/20
Yaaaaasss! Finally Harlock is back! And really himself! Can't wait to see what happens next
Lily chapter 46 . 9/1
Uhhhh what...? My thoughts were the same as the last line in this text:
What the hell...?
But it's great! Please update soon!
Lily chapter 44 . 8/17
PLEASE UPDATE THIS! It is incredible and you can't just leave us now when Zero and Harlock have been saved!
patnkatz chapter 42 . 12/2/2016
This is doing quite excellently. I like the interweaving of the various plots and characters. I especially like that now Harlock and Zero will be closer than brothers, but then, that is what the story tells, doesn't it? The Lieutenant and his brother, one sacrificing himself for the other, and Zero risking all for his "brother" in arms, Harlock. Nicely done. I look forward to the next installment.
Natalie chapter 39 . 8/20/2016
Loved the whole story, it was fantastic. I also love how it ends. It leave you wondering if Harlock got better and what he would do afterwards, how Kei and Daiba will react when they find that Harlock is actually alive, and if Kurai didn't kill/hurt Mayu whilst Captain Zero was in Harlock's subconscious.
Great story again, I rate it 10/10 stars! Wonderfully written and kept me wanting to read more.
melpomeni chapter 39 . 8/5/2016
I finally caught up on the latest translated chapters and I am so pumped for this story. Thank you for the continuation of the English translation, this is such an entertaining fic. Please keep them coming!
Poki chapter 39 . 11/1/2015
I absolutely adore your story
I can feel the tension of the characters; the plot is great and sadistically inventive, it's hard to wait for the next chapters!
patnkatz chapter 33 . 8/30/2015
This is truly an outstanding story. Nicely done. At least H isn't truly gone, but yes, poor Ishikura is having trouble keeping up with it all. You've given Sylvania a great backstory, and it is quite believable.
apersonne chapter 31 . 8/24/2015
Yeah !Finally after your fic in English translation. I follow you on EFP fanfic and know that I love your fic hugely . I look forward to see more of your fic on Italian EFP, the final promises to be explosive. ( Sorry for my English.) See you soon and thank you again .
melpomeni chapter 25 . 7/2/2015
I must give all my thanks for the continued translation of this fanfiction! I've waited so long for more chapters and while I suppose I could use Google Translate to give me a rough understanding from the Italian, this is very much appreciated. So thank you...and please let us readers have more in the future when possible!
iloveharlock chapter 16 . 9/4/2012
Great job. Not very easy to follow even with translation by Google but it works. I like this story !
MissKei chapter 13 . 8/29/2012
What? You can't stop here ! Wee need the next chapter !
Very good chapter, with action. A nice duel, and the friendship still present nevertheless
patnkatz chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
I am really liking this fanfic thus far. The translation is far better than my Bing can do, so it is going well! Keep up the good work and keep the characters true! So far, very good...
Aerandir Linaewen chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Hello!
Thank you so much for posting here! I hope you will gain many new readers... :) And, definitively, your translation is better than google translate one :p
I just read again the first chapter, and still enjoy the atmosphere and the feelings you describe in your story.
Good job!