Reviews for Jidai Time
Poki chapter 39 . 11/1/2015
I absolutely adore your story
I can feel the tension of the characters; the plot is great and sadistically inventive, it's hard to wait for the next chapters!
patnkatz chapter 33 . 8/30/2015
This is truly an outstanding story. Nicely done. At least H isn't truly gone, but yes, poor Ishikura is having trouble keeping up with it all. You've given Sylvania a great backstory, and it is quite believable.
apersonne chapter 31 . 8/24/2015
Yeah !Finally after your fic in English translation. I follow you on EFP fanfic and know that I love your fic hugely . I look forward to see more of your fic on Italian EFP, the final promises to be explosive. ( Sorry for my English.) See you soon and thank you again .
melpomeni chapter 25 . 7/2/2015
I must give all my thanks for the continued translation of this fanfiction! I've waited so long for more chapters and while I suppose I could use Google Translate to give me a rough understanding from the Italian, this is very much appreciated. So thank you...and please let us readers have more in the future when possible!
iloveharlock chapter 16 . 9/4/2012
Great job. Not very easy to follow even with translation by Google but it works. I like this story !
MissKei chapter 13 . 8/29/2012
What? You can't stop here ! Wee need the next chapter !
Very good chapter, with action. A nice duel, and the friendship still present nevertheless
patnkatz chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
I am really liking this fanfic thus far. The translation is far better than my Bing can do, so it is going well! Keep up the good work and keep the characters true! So far, very good...
Aerandir Linaewen chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Hello!
Thank you so much for posting here! I hope you will gain many new readers... :) And, definitively, your translation is better than google translate one :p
I just read again the first chapter, and still enjoy the atmosphere and the feelings you describe in your story.
Good job!
A.
patnkatz chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
Ha Ha! I liked this chapter very much. There are some grammar issues, but not so much as to be difficult for anyone to follow the tale. Nicely done chapter! I like the twists you have inserted in this tale.
MissKei chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
I start reading your story in Italian (with Google Translation) and I really love your work, there was an atmosphere, a sort of bitterness, and at same time, action ! I hope Harlock still preserve his values of freedom... Good job !
patnkatz chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Ah! Well begun! I look forward to finding out what is what in this new fanfic you are writing! Poor Daiba! At least in the old ones, Harlock only slapped him a few times... And what song did the Captain sing? Hmmm. And is it really OUR Captain, or someone making trouble... I look forward to the next installment.