Reviews for Reborn
rosesmom61 chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Wow, I just stumbled on this story and I'm already hooked. I can't wait to see where you take these boys and how you will get them there.
aidabye chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
Oh my god this is such good story. Is that horrible man in the house? Poor Edward, he really is so consumed with fear and anxiety. Thank god for the Cullen's. Hope you update soon.
luvinlapush chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Please update soon!
CentauRita chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
That no-name manipulative fuck of a douchebag, needs to have his comeuppance for all that he has done to Jasper's Edward.

I'm sure if we could hear from Jasper, concerning his Edward...Oh Lord, our ears would be singed-red.
CentauRita chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Aaagh! as the thoughts race through my head...Is it a nightmare or is it memorex? **scoffs**It certainly is not one a would choose to replay...well...I'd edit it, leaving only the yummy Jasper bits ;} Mmm, Mmm...Oh yeah, right there!**blushes**
CentauRita chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
It was a well planned...accident.
CentauRita chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
If I were Edward...I think I would be jumpy if I heard a sneeze. Freakish hell to be controlled by someone who is suppossedly suppossed to love you.
featherme chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Poor Edward has been through so much. Can't wait to find out how he takes the Cullens' news.
ant1gon3 chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
The coffee incident was horrible and yet he stayed. Victims often do. I just don't know if he is imagining his voice and him being in the house. Or if it is a dream or... It definately keeps me on my toes. Great job as always. I can't wait for more. Thank you for writing.
mommatri chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
I just found your story and here I am at 2:30 in the morning hanging on your every word. Great story and I am soooo hooked. I am in awe of your talent. Wish I could write like this. Or be able to come up with a plot line like you do. Hurry, I need more soon please. Especially the slash kind. Can't wait to find out who the "big bad wolf" is. Is it Emmett or Jacob? The Cullens are vamps I'm sure. Does that mean that James can be fixed? Maybe by Rose? Oh wow, the possiblities. Hanging on by my finger tips. Thanks for sharing.
Nancy
beanothercullen chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Edward has to be so overwhelmed. I cannot believe all the cruel things that were inflicted on him. I hope Jasper realizes he needs help and is there for him. Great chapter, thanks
featherme chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
Wow. I'm not always sure what is a dream, what could be imagination, or what is reality! Whatever the case, Jasper is my happy place.

Can't wait to learn more.
featherme chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Ooh, creepy and very intriguing. Thanks for writing! Can't wait to catch up.
ChefJayla chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
Amazing. Love, the progress this chapter.
harrytwifan chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
Amazing chapter, Hun. Can't wait til they tell Edward everything.
Nancy