Reviews for Love Knows No Bounds
mrs.addiecullen chapter 503 . 4/10
An amazing story!
ChristyWIX chapter 503 . 12/3/2015
I really, really liked how she woke up. That she kept her eye color. That she wasn't fighting bloodlust. That she's insatiable. And, the best part, her shield. I love that she can still keep him out of her head, yet let him in with little to no effort at all, when she wants to. This was a very fun ending. I know you finished this years ago but, I'd like to see her go back home to the Cullen's and Charlie, with no bloodlust at all. That she's immediately fine with humans. Since bloodlust wasn't really a factor in this story at all, it would be quite wonderful to read. Them going home and visiting. Then going off to college, or staying in town. Absolutely loved that there was no Jacob opinion this at all, as I am so not a fan of his. Floved that pregnancy was never in this either. Thank you for a wonderful story. I enjoyed reading this, this afternoon. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 502 . 12/3/2015
Yay, I got my sexy times in EPOV . . . YAY! This was all kinds of wonderful. I really liked that they planned it for their honeymoon. Extending their stay on the island to change her all alone. That he's so very open to her change. That was really fantastic, his openness to change her. That he's looking forward to it. Let's go read her waking up . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 501 . 12/3/2015
Awww, I really liked that they got married. Loved the time jump. She is nearly nineteen now, which is a perfect age to change her. Thank you for including his proposal.
ChristyWIX chapter 485 . 12/2/2015
I wasn't expecting her to say she wants to confront her mother. I was far more in the moment and thought she was being shy, because she had to tinkle. Lol
ChristyWIX chapter 471 . 12/2/2015
I was hoping it would stay in EPOV for the full time of their first time. This reader is pouting. lol. Onwards in BPOV . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 451 . 12/2/2015
Yay, it looks like it'll be EPOV for the main event . . . at least I hope it is. Reading on now . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 432 . 12/2/2015
My guess as to why Edward 'needs' her and is 'feeling' her, is because he's finally allowed himself to give into the mating bond fully. Knowing they will complete it tonight, in their meadow, his body is amping up and getting ready. At least that is my best guess.
ChristyWIX chapter 330 . 12/2/2015
Parents that, 'stay together for the sake of the children', merely hurt those children far worse by doing so. The fact that Charlie knew, all along, and stayed with Renee, is rather pathetic. To do so for Bella, puts undue amounts of stress on her, after the fact. Renee should've left years ago, when she realized she didn't love her husband. Instead she cheats on him, stays there miserable, and Charlie just takes it. He should've kicked her out of the house years ago. I didn't like his, 'I warned Edward', comment at all. He insinuated that Edward knew what was going on, when he had no idea at all. That was really wrong of Charlie to say that to her.
ChristyWIX chapter 290 . 12/2/2015
Why in the hell would it be her fault that her mother cheated? What a twisted way for her mind to go. I don't even slightly understand that way of thinking. That would be like someone in New York blaming someone in Los Angeles for them tripping in the subway. One has nothing to do with the other.
ChristyWIX chapter 265 . 12/2/2015
Random, I know but, I just remembered something else that bugged me from THE books. Jasper's lack of control of his bloodlust. I just had such issues with that. Yes, I understood that he survived for a chunk of his life on humans. However, he had been on animals or well over fifty years by the time Bella even entered the picture. Esme, Rose and Emmett were far younger and they all had control. It just never aat right with me at all. What brought this on was, Bella falling and it sounded as though she'd hurt herself falling. I realize you meant she herself was hurting, not physically injured. I was thinking how that would affect Jasper and that's what brought all this on.
ChristyWIX chapter 252 . 12/2/2015
Wait is Phil a werewolf? Is that why Edward couldn't 'read' Renee? And, when she thinks of Phil, this is why he 'disappears'? Perhaps Charlie had a feeling about Phil and that was why he disappeared from his brain too, when Edward was probing? Interesting. And, I don't like it.
ChristyWIX chapter 182 . 12/2/2015
I felt the same thing in the chapter that Charlie was speaking to Edward outside. Now, I feel it in this chapter. I think Charlie already knows that Renee is cheating on him. Or, she's about to, and he suspects. It is odd that Edward can read both Charlie and Renee's minds, yet when they are thinking about what is locked up, he can't 'hear' it. I hope that Bella doesn't blame Edward for hiding this from her, when he can't get to 'it' in their minds. Also, whatever caused the flash of anger that went through Edward, when she was driving them in her truck, to her house? You never said anything again about that and it's been at least fifty chapters ago.
ChristyWIX chapter 173 . 12/2/2015
Whew! The parents didn't hear them going at it upstairs. Again, whew!
ChristyWIX chapter 152 . 12/2/2015
Since I have the luxury of seeing all of your stories on your author page, I know that Renee cheats on Charlie. I haven't read that oneshot yet, I'll wait until it happens in this story. That said, perhaps after a cooling down period, if you will, maybe Charlie can 'mate' with Tanya. Well, if there even is any Denali's in this. Or, a random vampire can capture his heart. That way, Bella can have her father, immortal, in her life forever. Just a thought.
2,376 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »