Reviews for Naruto: The Doctor
syndorias cinders chapter 1 . 7/5
n
yindragonkiba chapter 13 . 5/22
Loved it sad you weren't able to finish it
Dr. In the makin chapter 1 . 4/12
Lol obvious house influence here, not that I mind. In fact Im planning on making a house based naruto fic in the future. Nice idea, and well made
reviewer chapter 13 . 3/8
lovley chapter
nope chapter 3 . 2/26
I'm (not) sorry - but the fact of the matter is, if you're gonna have an asshole Garisu!Naruto with apparently perfect chakra control then that motherfucker better have a reason I can see sooner rather than later.

Like I need to know within the first three chapters why I shouldn't be rooting for him to die horribly quick, fast and in a hurry. And you haven't done that for me... so I'm tapping out.

Thanks for the idea, but your Naruto is way too much of an asshole.
Shadow9637 chapter 1 . 1/15
House is God
Manillalu chapter 5 . 4/23/2014
...interesting, but an arrogant, brilliant and insane naruto...well...eh.
Grey Faction chapter 13 . 4/14/2014
Good luck resolving your issues.
Monk Gyatso chapter 12 . 1/16/2014
I actually would have preferred it that Naruto defied the people's desire of him being powerful. I mean he could just stick to becoming a doctor. The way I see it, while Naruto has a dark outlook on life, it does not change the fact that he does not like to become a shinobi at all. What he wants is to actually be a doctor. Someone who saves life no matter who, where, when, and why. Not a soldier that the others want him to be.:)
ThatGuy115 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Don't really understand the first part of this chapter, Sarutobi contradicts himself almost immediately, he first says that he has no powers over what goes on at the Hospital and it's internal affairs then right after that starts talking about how all medics need to work certain hours at the clinic and wants Naruto to become a field agent. If he has no powers over internal Hospital affairs then why is he even talking to Naruto about that? It just seems like a contrived way to get to canon.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
sooooo many house references! LOVE IT!
happy chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
love that somebody finally crossed naruto and house!
ichichong chapter 12 . 6/12/2013
You're a damn bad writer for personality changes. I would have just kept Naruto the same with his asshole, smartass personality. But the story is now less appealing to me. Whatever don't respond back anyways, probably will be to busy looking for another story to read that doesn't make their characters personality half-assed.
lucavento chapter 3 . 5/16/2013