Reviews for Naruto: The Doctor
Marato Eto chapter 9 . 7/19
The Yondaime Kazekage was named Rasa. Figured i would mention it...
May chapter 13 . 6/27
It was good.
Kairan1979 chapter 13 . 12/13/2015
I liked your Medic!Naruto. It's a shame the story was abandoned.
gvargas132 chapter 13 . 9/5/2015
Why did you quit!
I love this story!

You know you can always restart this story!
Nathan Greywind chapter 12 . 8/26/2015
Wow... Just, wow. To be honest, I didn't like this chapter, or rather a specific scene in this chapter. The scene where Jiraiya shows up out of the blue after leaving Naruto alone for two years - which Naruto seems to dislike him for - to give Naruto this spiel on needing power was a bit sudden for me. The whole scene was a bit ridiculous. I mean, the way he mentioned how Minato went through exactly what Naruto is experiencing now was ludicrous. He spoke as if he completely and clearly remembered exactly what Minato said to him. And Rin's reaction was also fairly silly; as if they were casually speaking at a cafe. "... What?!" "Sensei thought this?!" "What did he say?!" And Naruto's reaction, as Jiraiya criticizes his entire way of thinking for the past few years, was completely unrealistic. No one switches on a dime like that. "What have I..." Even what he says sounds cliched. In other words, apart from that unrealistic and silly character development scene, I found the the chapter to be fairly good.
syndorias cinders chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
n
yindragonkiba chapter 13 . 5/22/2015
Loved it sad you weren't able to finish it
Dr. In the makin chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Lol obvious house influence here, not that I mind. In fact Im planning on making a house based naruto fic in the future. Nice idea, and well made
reviewer chapter 13 . 3/8/2015
lovley chapter
nope chapter 3 . 2/26/2015
I'm (not) sorry - but the fact of the matter is, if you're gonna have an asshole Garisu!Naruto with apparently perfect chakra control then that motherfucker better have a reason I can see sooner rather than later.

Like I need to know within the first three chapters why I shouldn't be rooting for him to die horribly quick, fast and in a hurry. And you haven't done that for me... so I'm tapping out.

Thanks for the idea, but your Naruto is way too much of an asshole.
Shadow9637 chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
House is God
Manillalu chapter 5 . 4/23/2014
...interesting, but an arrogant, brilliant and insane naruto...well...eh.
Grey Faction chapter 13 . 4/14/2014
Good luck resolving your issues.
Monk Gyatso chapter 12 . 1/16/2014
I actually would have preferred it that Naruto defied the people's desire of him being powerful. I mean he could just stick to becoming a doctor. The way I see it, while Naruto has a dark outlook on life, it does not change the fact that he does not like to become a shinobi at all. What he wants is to actually be a doctor. Someone who saves life no matter who, where, when, and why. Not a soldier that the others want him to be.:)
ThatGuy115 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Don't really understand the first part of this chapter, Sarutobi contradicts himself almost immediately, he first says that he has no powers over what goes on at the Hospital and it's internal affairs then right after that starts talking about how all medics need to work certain hours at the clinic and wants Naruto to become a field agent. If he has no powers over internal Hospital affairs then why is he even talking to Naruto about that? It just seems like a contrived way to get to canon.