Reviews for The Waiting Game, The Complete Story
StubbornPansy chapter 1 . 5/21
I liked the stories done in sections like that.

It was informative and you did a good job keeping each character under control.

Nice twist with Morelli refusing to believe the DNA test.
bren610 chapter 1 . 2/25
This story never get's old. I love it!
Daffybduck chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I TOTALLY LOVE THIS STORY!
melyons chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
LOL funny!
bgrgrmpy chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Oh i so loved this story of the little recruit. thank you..
Potterwench chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Such a cute story! I loved it! I hope you are still writing.
Rangeralltheway chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Cute story.
Kim's Mum chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
such a great story, you really had me laughing in spots, and I liked the way you twisted the timing to fit this into the origional storyline. Morelli was a hoot.
plumlovin chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
You made me laugh out loud over and over! Great story! Write again soon!
carrotmusic chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Great story! Loved the sort of snarky side to things. I laughed out loud more than once. Thanks for sharing.
RaVen'sAngel510 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Loved it. One of those stories that makes you smile even if you're having a bad day. Angel
Angela3511 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This is a great story, and wow, but it deserves way more than just 6 reviews! It took a bit to get used to the screenplay style with the dialog, but once I did, it flowed nicely and was a very engaging and interesting story. I love how they were both convinced from the very beginning that his supersperm got her pregnant!

But did neither of them (or the doctor for that matter) think about Plan B? I suppose for the sake of your story, she had to be pregnant, but in the contemporary real life, Plan B is made exactly for that situation, when you get caught up in the moment or have a condom failure or something like that. Oh well, just the pragmatist in me, I suppose, and being the girl who once rushed to the doctor following a latex failure demanding the packet of Plan B just to be safe!

Loved it! Great job!
bgrgrmp chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I love this story. the love, the caring, the laughs, the tears even both a little frightened by the unknown. it's not nice to say but when they both lost the afterglow was funny, and real.

The women in that family and their Buicks are LINE!

I think she may have reconciled with Morelli. If we're pregnant, she's going to have to stop dating Morelli or he'll have to commit suicide too.
.funny.
oh I so enjoyed Ranger making the wedding special for Steph. rings, etc.

I really liked telling the Plum family..not too much drama.
oh but drama at the Manoso's. I agree with Steph. no Fabiosa.

oh steph called rangeman home. she's improving.

OH I LOVE how you worked the little recruit into the story.

Loved the baby shower.

oh for the love of pete. I can't believe how desperate Morelli is acting...if he truly loved her like he claims ,like Ranger, he would have NEVER even thought of cheating and now she has a black eye because of his bs!

Babe what can I do? I want a restraining order!Too funny!
Joe has the nerve to hit on her! while she's in labor! married to another man! he's nuts!

OH RANGER IS WONDERFUL! What he did for Steoh for Halloween, just a perfect ending...well done!
First Generation Scot chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Loved it the first time and, love it the second time!
got2BaBabeFan chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Thank you for reposting one of my all-time favorite stories! I always smile when I read it. Joe is such a jerk about the DNA test.