Reviews for Slice of Life with Tartar Sauce and Fried Rice
RachelAe chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Excellent execution! It felt just like I was reading a 4-koma, only without the pictures. Bravo!

I felt the bizarre humor was pretty well matched to what I would expect of Azumanga Daioh. The scenes with Osaka and Yukari-sensei were spot on character.

The only things that threw me were the non-Azu characters. They threw me off because I didn't know who they were so I didn't get the jokes.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
lol, give is just too funny,hope you continue this.
chaosglory626 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
If you separated out a few of the subplots from the Unequally Verse you could probably squeeze out a dozen minor spin-offs easily. You forgot to add Nanoha to the list of other ten year olds Chiyo could be hanging out with. Though it is best to befriend Nanoha before she befriends you. Much less painful. I almost want you to randomly give Chiyo an odd class Servant like you did with Vigilante and Trickster. It would be even better to give her someone stupidly broken and overpowered, but apathetic or laid back enough to not give a damn about not actually doing anything. Give her the 4th Hokage or Mew or a Sephiroth that she's ordered to behave. Or that perfect golden robot like guy from Justice League Unlimited. Anyway good job, keep up the good work.