Reviews for Folly
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 2/25
Well. That was depressing! Beautifully written, but thank goodness I'm well over my own (and fortunately brief) episode of unrequited love. Pretty sure this could break someone's heart all over again.
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Wow. This was beautiful and tragic and utterly gut-wrenching at the end. Thank you for the read.
Nichalia chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Oh! Poor Hermione!
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Oh dear. Excellent writing here and a bit sad, ah well, luckily there are happy ends out there ascwell.
Eleantris chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Oh dear lord, I opened this story perfectly innocently and now I'm in tears. This was short, but so poetically written, and has made me indescribably sad. I can relate to this piece so well, and to read Hermione in a similar situation breaks my heart.

This was truly superbly written. :)

Eleantris. :)
tearsofphoenix chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I'm clumsy with this new way to sen review, sorry, it was me the one who posted this:

Beautifully written, as ever.

I follow someone else's comment saying that it would be interesting to see *his* pov, too...
Jinxie4 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
So bittersweet and lovely. Love the quote! Thanks for sharing!
middlekertz chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
:( Please make this more than a one shot.
Petite Mule chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Some might see her as pathetic, but one can't choose who one loves, so... She's doomed. Good job, it's short but so enthralling. Take care.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Beautifully written, as ever.

Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Ack this is so sad! Poor Hermione and her unrequited folly. It makes me kinda teary.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Love it :) Sounds very like my own writing style at times. True though, how she would want to be the only one, but realizes she both isn't and probably will never be. Thank you!
notwritten chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Sad but true. Keep smiling. :-)
Meladara chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I hurt for her. So bittersweet.

It would be lovely to see a companion piece of Severus' folly.
MinkyT chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Is there really nothing else to be done?

I enjoyed this very much and I hope it's the start of a tricky romance rather than a tantalizing one-shot. Great stuff!