Reviews for Summer Daze
forever fan chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Whoa! Really great chapter - such suspense with the storm and rescue. Terrific details. And I am - ahem - mature enough to remember how primitive communication systems were in the 1970's - although a few malfunctioning satellites and we're back to where things were 40 years ago!

I really enjoyed how all of the elements of the story are coming together - particularly Aunt Henrietta's long standing dire predictions. Wonderful spiritual elements of faith working together - especially Emmeline's change and Topher's growth. And disclosing The Good King - I knew who that would be - such a lovely weaving together of this extraordinary extended family.

Another wonderful story - thank you!
forever fan chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Love the mythology about the meteor showers and what's coming with the brush fires...building good suspense! I also like all of the insight about Maise and who she may be...

Another great chapter!
forever fan chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Well now I am starting to feel anxious about Aunt Henrietta's predictions! So glad to see the Professor changing his mind about Trelawney and Prudence maturing a little.

Another great chapter - I really enjoy the original characters - looking forward to the next installment.
forever fan chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Aw. I really like the children's POV stories - especially Prudence. Children always have mixed emotions when a new baby is coming. You write the children's voices so well - so understanding of how kids feel. Great job!

So looking forward to the baby's birth - you're not going to make us wait until August - are you?