Reviews for Summer Daze
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 4 . 6/2
If we have read one crummy weather report, we have read them all. LOL! Anyway, it would make for interesting reading if the Everett family, on a visit to New York City, were eyewitnesses to a robbery, and needing the protection of Deputy Marshal Sam McCloud of Taos County, New Mexico, USA, on temporary assignment to the NYPD together with NYPD Officers Francis Muldoon and Gunther Toody of the great NYPD 53RD Precinct of the Bronx on "CAR 54, WHERE ARE YOU?", and also the detectives of the old squad room of the NYPD 12TH Precinct on "BARNEY MILLER" join forces to protect them from the hoods that pulled off the robbery in question? LOL! Perhaps, maybe even Maribeth Lacey and Christine Cagney of the 14TH Precinct on "CAGNEY & LACEY" will provide some of the needed protection as well.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 3 . 6/2
Some of us readers would enjoy it if the Everett family got a crossover that placed them in Kenya on a visit to the Wameru Animal Clinic, and an encounter with Clarence the cross-eyed lion of "DAKTARI".
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 2 . 6/2
Readers of these stories deserve more crossovers occassionally. How soon until maybe the Everett family gets to visit 1313 Mockingbird Lane when Hal goes to college, makes friends with Eddie Munster, and goes onto become bestman when Eddie marries Wednesday Addams? "THE MUNSTERS",
"NANNY & THE PROFESSOR", and "THE ADDAMS FAMILY" would make a great crossover story nonetheless. LOL!
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 1 . 6/2
Things may just change for the better hopefully.
forever fan chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Whoa! Really great chapter - such suspense with the storm and rescue. Terrific details. And I am - ahem - mature enough to remember how primitive communication systems were in the 1970's - although a few malfunctioning satellites and we're back to where things were 40 years ago!

I really enjoyed how all of the elements of the story are coming together - particularly Aunt Henrietta's long standing dire predictions. Wonderful spiritual elements of faith working together - especially Emmeline's change and Topher's growth. And disclosing The Good King - I knew who that would be - such a lovely weaving together of this extraordinary extended family.

Another wonderful story - thank you!
forever fan chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Love the mythology about the meteor showers and what's coming with the brush fires...building good suspense! I also like all of the insight about Maise and who she may be...

Another great chapter!
forever fan chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Well now I am starting to feel anxious about Aunt Henrietta's predictions! So glad to see the Professor changing his mind about Trelawney and Prudence maturing a little.

Another great chapter - I really enjoy the original characters - looking forward to the next installment.
forever fan chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Aw. I really like the children's POV stories - especially Prudence. Children always have mixed emotions when a new baby is coming. You write the children's voices so well - so understanding of how kids feel. Great job!

So looking forward to the baby's birth - you're not going to make us wait until August - are you?