Reviews for A collection of birthday fanfic gifts!
ZenyZootSuit chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Oh my gosh those were hilarious! You never will learn, will you Loki? Is Odin going to spank Loki too when they get back to Asgard? Great job!
Python1984 chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
AWWW! the love Frigga has for Loki is so adorable. I loved this story very much.
ohgravitysonfire chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
my word what a magnificent brilliant epic tale!
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
:D This is where the picture came from. :D I love it. It's not like Loki didn't deserve it though. :D -AJSK
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This was so good. :) I wish she had actually been able to fix it. -AJSK
Zinka17 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Oh my! Haha poor Loki!

You have really awesome friends! I really enjoyed these stories and I hope to read more.

I also hope you update 'Avenged' soon. That's my favorite.
RainingDecember chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This was so sweet! Your friend has some amazing writing skills
Hellsleprechaun chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
I loved the different reactions of the avengers. I also liked that Thor promised he wouldn't neglect Loki anymore.
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I liked the idea of Frigga being allowed to go back in time and chnage things, to save her family. I liked that Thor admitted he thinks of Loki as weaker than himself and needing his protection, even if he was wrong, and how much he cared about Loki. Frigga assuring Loki that she loved him as much as Thor, and thetwo brothers making up was very sweet.
Dungeonwriter chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
An amazing story, extremely well written and based on an awesome fanfic. I especially loved that Thor was finally taking his brother's pain into account and he was promising to help him, even if he is also going to be helping him more...painfully.

And the little brotherly teasing about being gagged, made my day!
Dungeonwriter chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This story shows how incredibly high your friend thinks of you!
LolaWorld chapter 1 . 7/8/2012