Reviews for Gender Dislocation
Geremonie chapter 21 . 7/10
Love it!
DarkenedSarah chapter 1 . 2/3
I really hope you update this soon :) It's a really good story too
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Please update! I can't stand this story if it stays unfinished, it would be a waste :(
Tom chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
Please. Continue with the story. I have been waiting nearly a year. The story is good btw. But I would like to read more about the girls at IS Academy, rather than Ichika's assassinations.
Ichika13 chapter 21 . 9/7/2014
When are they going to meet the girls and what happened to Houki to make her so mad at Tabana
joadam.mizra chapter 21 . 7/18/2014
Hello :) I've been an avid fan of Gender Dislocation for the past year and a half! I'm guessing you've been rather busy lately, considering its one of the few times (or is it the first :P) where you haven't updated in around 1/2 a year. I'm don't wish to pressure you to release the next chapter of Gender Dislocation as I understand that good stories, like this one, takes time to plan and type out! :D I hope you continue to write and don't give this story up. I'm sure there are many others out there who also enjoyed this story for its well-rounded characters and truly awe-inspiring writing style. I really hope to see your next chapter soon :)
maxflyer34 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
This a great story r u going to update soon
SoaringEagle13 chapter 13 . 5/2/2014
This is such an interesting read from an IS fic.
Scriptd chapter 21 . 3/25/2014
Haah...
I'd forgotten how much I like this fic. I'm glad I decided to reread it. Gah, I hope Post Amnesia ends soon. It's a great arc, but I really wanna find out what's happening in the present, especially the aftermath of Tabane's revelation.
Anyway, putting Shizuna on the team and denying Kin is too cruel. She deserved to get the first one, since she was the first of the Branch family to support Ichika. He had better make it up to her, somehow!
It's been a great ride, so keep it up!
I can't wait for the next chapter.
Bornikus chapter 21 . 3/10/2014
i got to say that this fic is just awesome,keep up the good work :)
Sleep Away Today chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
My most favorite IS fanficition, can't wait to see the new arc.
revolution02 chapter 21 . 1/25/2014
Finally update, almost crazy waiting this chapter. Please update fast, your story better than IS anime because ichika only male in anime and thats boring and lot of fan service which i dont like it.

About you story, in chapter 12 chloe chronicle introduce herself to ichika and madoka as shinonono kuu, maybe i know why tabane called chloe as ku-chan. If japanese said chloe it can be heard as "kuroe" instead chloe. And I have few idea about ability other 4th generation in this story, you can PM me if you interest and want to hear my idea.

Sorry if my grammar bad, i'm not used to english.
Just a random reader.1337 chapter 21 . 1/24/2014
Can't wait to see how this mission goes to hell for them. Also, it would be great if you could update faster, the wait is killing me.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/24/2014
This story is awesome and very addictive. All I can ask is if you can possibly update the story faster, having to wait so long kills me. Other than that great story and please continue to update.
lajoie21 chapter 21 . 1/24/2014
good chapter. i like to see the mission with the others members working together. what happen next?