Reviews for Sweet Amoris High
Guest chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
I would've to don't worry _
Chicken-Wings93 chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
Wooooooo! Looks like Rhian and Lys are good friends.

I like his personality sometimes, but I'd actually can't stand my Candy with a guy so old fashioned (unless he was only doing it for steampunk reasons, in that case, nice way to blend the past with the present.)

My only critique is spelling. 'Saturday' and 'sentence' were really bothering me.

Funny thing though. Ailes would friend-zone Lysander because she would prefer a guy that opens up more. So expect her to compare him to Ken before she approves of him hanging out (probably due to her missing him so much and would want to so that way she doesn't deal with another Castiel or Nathaniel.)

Also I didn't mention this in the previous chapter, but I like how you subtly hint at Ailes feelings for Li. I also smiled a little as Ailes here acts a lot similar to Armin in my opinion. Maybe when they finally meet, Rhian or Gwen makes the comparison? Should it be emphasized more with her playing the 3DS to pass the time?
Chicken-Wings93 chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
Wow. Ailes and Gwen are at it. Admittedly as the creators, I just think Gwen is mean and not really honest; she sees things very poorly.

Anyway, do you mind at the very end, Ailes is dating Dakota? She is still friends with Ken, but she likes Dake's interest in the ocean. I thought it would be even funnier since she and Gwen have different tastes in men. XD
Davis420 chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
i like this story you shouldn't re-write it:)
Rainhealsme chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
I think you should continue. I mean there's nothing really wrong with your writing. In fact, it's pretty good. Yes, there were errors, but no one's perfect. I should know; I make little type-o errors all the time. I sat here and read through all of your chapters. As for the story, I thought that the plot could have been more original, but that's fine, because I could really see your little twists you added to the original MCL plot, and I like that.

Really, the only problem I see is the formatting; it makes everything difficult to read. Instead of a story at first glance. I see a jumbled up mess, which is not so easy on the eyes. Most readers would immediately click the back arrow. But seeing as I'm not like most readers, I took the time to read your story, and I have to say that I like it. There's nothing wrong with putting your story on a temporay hiatus, esecially because of writer's block. Everyone gets it. Heck, I've got a couple on hiatus right now because of it. But eventually, I will get back to them, and so can you for your stories. Again, the only problem is the formatting. Before updating this story again, how about taking the time to make corrections? You know, get a beta reader or edit the chapters yourself. Once you're in mood to write again, just replace this note with a real chapter. And, rewriting is also a good idea. Just straighten out your story's format and everything should be just fine. :)

I hope my revoew has provided you with some help advice. Cheers! -xXKiraUzumakiXx
Shelby XD chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
um do bith like finish this one and have castiel and her be a couple! then do the next one
Chicken-Wings93 chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
Awww man! I wanted to know what happened next! Either way, good job for telling us!
Cielet chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
Great chapter :D I really like how you put the episodes into chapters I love the last part! Riley would so do that She is so getting detention.
Cielet chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
Heh, it's great. :3 I'm guessing Riley's going to be a background character, right? 'Cuz she's older than them. Oh and you caught my mistake! I put grey instead of green. :) Oh, and you portrayed her perfectly! :DD I guess you can say she has this "laidback" personality?
Chicken-Wings93 chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
Ehehe. When do Ailes and Castiel finally get in a fight? Because she really would treat Castiel the same way Rhian does Ken, because she's supposed to be a tough girl who likes sweet guys.
Monkey D. Lyna chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
aha! I love this story! Its cute, and you get the characters so well! Even the ones you put in your self! I hope you get a new chapter out soon!
Chicken-Wings93 chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
Thanks for the chapter! This is brilliant!
kash.bell.1 chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
when is the 4th one coming out I can't wait! x3 I liking your story so far!
Chicken-Wings93 chapter 2 . 7/8/2012