Reviews for The Pleasant Family
Laugh hard and make memories chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
Omg I am absolutely obsessed with this story
Being A Wallflower chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
It's really good - I like it! I play this game and can imagine all the character's in my head really well. My only thought is sometimes it is written a bit too literally - but this may just be your style of writing! Good - keep writing!
BlueSilverPandas chapter 15 . 8/3/2012
This story was great! I loved the way you wrote it, you made it seem so believable. I hope this gets a sequel, I want to know what happens next! Nice job :)

Cameron London chapter 15 . 7/28/2012
Just finished reading your story and I thought it was really really good! It's odd because in my head, well in my game, I have my own version of the Pleasant story so it was nice to see how someone else played it out. I liked how Lilith ends up with Dustin, that happened in my game also. However then they divorce and she marries Alexander Goth meaning that Dustin returns to his teen love Angela. Your story has left me thinking about all different possibilities now, it was very well written and a good read - can't wait for the sequel!
doctorwho9000 chapter 15 . 7/26/2012
I just read the whole story this morning and it was amazing! Please make the sequel soon this story was very interesting since I've played this family before in the sims.
secretsercher chapter 15 . 7/22/2012
I can't believe this was the last chapter! It was such an amaizing story you did a great job, and I'll be keeping an eye out for the next one.
secretsercher chapter 14 . 7/21/2012
I love this chapter and all the chapters before it! Ooo the party is coming up and the running away! I've been camping so that means no nothing :( but I can't wait for the next chapter.
BIbupp chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
The Pleasent Family, the lives are not so pleasent and the father is in love with a maid. Great story and it really brings back the memories for me of The Sims 2.
secretsercher chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Awww what a sad chapter. But still amaizing nonetheless :)
secretsercher chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
Who could be at the door! You're doing a great job and I'm amazed at how quickly you can update!
secretsercher chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Hey ya I see were you're going with this now. It is similar to the first story and maybe this story is just and improvement on the other one? Maybe the other one just inspired this one and you don't want 2 of basically the same story and like this one better? I don't know how your brain works! All I know is that you're doing a fantastic job! Not to mention props on two chapters in one day! D
LadyIfe chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Ouo I feel like a stalker, I like where you're going with this. (But then again you're an amazing author! ) I read the first chapter not to long ago but then had to make dinner, so I was like ill review after and I see an update and I'm just...OK like I can't remember which episode it was but when SpongeBob makes his extremely happy face, that's my reaction to this. Lol.

:D keep this up and don't get discourage, it's like whoever said 'if one person likes it, you're doing something right." Right?