Reviews for The Art of Stealing Hearts
trollmom chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
it's been a year, any hope that you continue it?
RedSilverfang chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I LOVE THIS TAKE! :D
Emmasexual chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Ooh! Update soon :)
Dragoness101 chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
loving this
Dancing-Souls chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
AWE! Draco is so bad at asking lol!
RainDeLay chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Please update soon!
Izzlei chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Well, hello!
Poor Draco. Poor, unsuspecting Draco :) Hermione's gonna get him good. This tory is awesome, I love the idea for the plot and hiw Bellatrix links both Draco and Hremione, without them knowing. Good job, I love it!
anon chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Y u no finish your stories!? They're really good but its frustrating how like most are unfinished :(
venefica de animarum chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
dun dun dun, never read a muggle fanfic before, so far it's amazing!

Update soon

Jx
Sophia Lena Duchannes Riddle chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I teared up during some parts, it was that good! I didnt see any mistakes..and was Crouch Barty Crouch?
Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Cool
PenofaPhoenix chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
ooo I'm intrigued... definitely addicted to these AU crime-y fanfics as of late. One question though, when Hermione cut herself, didn't she leave blood behind? How could Tom forget that blood is /very/ trace-able. Though in the canon series, I hate Bellatrix (duh), Bellatrix seems to be of actually good character here. I /DO/ love Helena Bonham Carter as Bellatrix in the movies, so I supposed it would make sense that I feel a liking towards her (in this fanfic).

I can't really imagine Ginny and Harry as evil; though oddly I can Hermione. Harry is the freaking Boy-Who-Lived and Saint-Potter-who-is-holy. And Ginny is a Weasley. Epitome of loveliness and family.

I wonder if Daphne will be Astoria's sister...? This kind of reminds me of a Hunger Games fanfic I'm reading (SPIN by jlhumph) where Katniss has to get close to Peeta to steal a piece of artwork... (; Not accusing of copying, as the idea here has an original twist too, but I am loving both fanfics!

Keep up the good work and PLEASE PLEASE update soon! :)
LetsMakeBabiesWaitNevermind chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I really like it. Keep going!