Reviews for Pew Bows & Crisp White
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 1/21
I don't have much to say about this one, except that it was quite adorable and I love the way you used flashbacks throughout the story to tell the "how" of it.
myallconsuminglove chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
This fic was so sweet and well just really fluffy. seriously i love all of your multi-chapter fics and your one shots are just amazing. The part where elena says "till never do us part" was so adorable and well yeah thanks for sharing your stories and writing.
sharpie78 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Loved it! You write his thoughts so well. It is difficult to believe I'm mainly only reading inner dialogue. Thanks so much!
madelene.bengtsdotter chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
So sweet!
jozac chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Just found this o/s. I have tears in my eyes because it was so beautifully written. A great ending to the series.
Bitcheesquared chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Loved this! Don't we wish.
Bella611 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
i LOVED it! )
MissDelena chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Beautifully written and it gave me goosebumps. I kinda wish I had an eternity with my husband now. X
GoSpikey chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Awwwwwww. Just reread this. Thanks, as ever, for writing!

Spikey
ElvishGrrl chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Painful to read, as all post 3.22 fics are for me. But I read it for you, because you are so good at what you do, Morgan. I can't help it that stuff like this hurts me so much.
Flawless writing, as usual. If you are ever in need of a proofreader or a beta, feel free to ask me.
Thanks for sharing this with us.
bibi 13ca chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I read this in the bus three days ago so I don;t have the details in my mind at al, especially after my two exams this week, but I liked the fluff...Damon's thought were delicious as well, you did great as you always do.
Damara chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Well this was quite possibly the most breathtakingly romantic Delena one-shot I've ever read...wow! It made me swoon it was so good ;-)
Alyson chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This was stunning. Sometimes you floor me with your writing and use of words. Im always transported right into your fics and feel everything. This one left me with a sigh in my chest. Beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
So so sweet. I loved it. It was poetic, and perfect. I hope this is the ending of VD )
alahambra chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Gosh, this was just absolutely lovely! Thank you for sharing :)