Reviews for Strawhat Theater 3: Cat Split Luff
YoungReezy chapter 2 . 9/13/2015
I really liked that small scene with Vivi. You should definitely make a series out of that or include it in a major one. Like the strawhats revisit their friends after Luffy becomes Pirate King and Vivi accidently lets it slip that she has dirty Luffy fantasies.
LoveGlutton chapter 2 . 8/28/2015
Jesus CHRIST
Thisaccountmustbedelted chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
My head hurts.
giodan chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
pure genius!
LunaMoonlight100 chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
You're sick, man. But I love this nonetheless!
OnePieceFan2 chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Funnier than the first chapter!
I love this! :D
See Ya!
OnePieceFan2 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This was funny as hell and I loved every bit of it!
See Ya! :)
EJ chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Love the two luffys and vivi should write a story of there fun times oh and i caught that CSI:Miami moment there
TharzZzDunN chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Fun story, probably a heck of a lot more fun than what it parodied!

Cheers!
wolf191000 chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
FUNNY!
EJ chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
OH MY GOSH VIVI I LAUGHED SO HARD I HAD PEOPLE IN MY DORM ROOM YELLING AT ME HAHAHAHA
RedSmoke chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
CHOPPER WANT COTTON CANDY! Oh dear, that was just so wonderfully silly. This whole chapter just makes me laugh. Well you've got an audience for it, it'd be great to see more of this, even though it was just a two-shot.
Trishia chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Lol funny Zoro and Sanji'
Would be even mOre funny if all the Nami and Luffy duplicates all got together!
Please update soon :)
Shadow chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
This is a hilarious story that should be continued and since you ran out of ideas here's one: hancock shows up and sees the two Luffys and goes crazy thinking the two luffys are in love with her and try to seduce them causing the two Namis to go crazy jealus causing a catfight of epic propertions resulting in most of the ship being damaged and Sanji almost dead via many nosebleeds.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Good way to end a chapter.