Reviews for Pen Pals
Vincent Luccion chapter 3 . 2/22
Okay so I read the story before I looked at who wrote it. And I can say I'm not surprised such a great story came from you once again! I'm actually incredibly happy that I found this. And I do hope that you continue this story.
Annoying Owl chapter 3 . 1/11
Gah!
CaSsIdY-182769 chapter 3 . 1/3
... ... ... OMO!
Please update!
AidenM chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
Racy! More more!
Stillnight chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
So very, very excited I like this chapter a great deal!
AyumuMatsuoXIII chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
OMG! MOST Super-smexy-sweltering-hot-godlike-cute-adorable-romantic-intimate-comical FANFIC I've read in a while! Errors do not mess with piece so it's fine. PLEASE UPDATE!
adVENTitiious chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
Agck! Your stories are just WONDERFUL!
victoria.dorsey.376 chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
It was just getting good lol why u stop please continue
Zayabel13 chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
oh my *cant stop squealing and rolling around like a pig* THIS IS AWESOME! And now my family thinks I'm crazy... please update soon?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
That was so cool, no, HOT!
I absolutely love it!
GrimmIchisgrl chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
Dang Racy...another brilliant story and awseome chapter...I didn't catch any errors...hope you update soon. I wanna read more :)
PenandPaperlove chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
I RANDOMLY CHECK MY FANFICTION EMAIL AFTER THREE YEARS AND I SEE THIS.

Good God, your stories still make me feel the way they did three years ago. I love it. I love everything about this. It's great, you're great. Thank you for this wonderful story that you've created thus far.

A loyal reader of yours from three years ago is back.
Boop chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
Oh god, I can't wait for the next chapter!
roxx1407 chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
What up with you and those smoking-hot scenes?!:.. Girl, you had me combusting at the final chapter, I swear people around just stared at my creepy face, I actually had to go to the bathroom to properly squeal since I was reading this in my History class. God!
When I began reading this I thought this might be a little bit on the fluffy and romantic side, since you know, Ichigo is a Gay cheft (This strike me as a little bit cliche) and Grimmjow a landscape artist, so I tought there would be romantic scenes and not that hot bomb you threw at the end of the chapter. I swear, I got a kick for phone sex and even more if theres a cam involved, yes, Im perverted like that, what can I say? its the way I roll.

Anyways I wasn't expecting to get this engaged with this one but really I should have known better, it seems everything you write you turn it into solid gold.
Lamperouge93 chapter 3 . 9/2/2014