Reviews for Pen Pals
ahhh please update this
puppikooky chapter 3 . 5/22
Hey, just thought I'd drop a review, excellently done as always.
Smarthiz chapter 3 . 4/9
hello ! :D just to say that your story is awesome and i'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter :)
Pretty Perverts chapter 3 . 4/1
grimmjow as a southern boy! ichigo is so lucky!
Jess chapter 3 . 3/19
Yes! Please update soon!
dragonbaby14020 chapter 2 . 2/22
please tell me this isnt a forgotten story and that you will be finishing it eventually!? its so good i need to know what happens lol
grimmyshipper chapter 3 . 2/14
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? IT S JUST OVER LIKE THAT? COME ONE MAN? I THOUGHT IT WAS JUSR BEGINING? THE WAY YOU WROTE IT IT IS SO AWESOME! I HOPE YOU MAKE SEQUEL.. I CANT BELIEVE IT WASIS JUST ENDED IN 3 SMALL CHAPTERS? I NEED MORE,, YOU RE SO GOOD AT WRITING AND MEKE ME LAUGH AND BLUSH AT THE SAME TIME.. OHOHO.. I HOPE YOU HAVE A PLAN TO CONTINUE ANOTHER PROJECT OF GRIMMICHI..

BEST REGARDS FROM INDONESIA.. LOL..
DoNotDistract chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
I love you so much but you make me want to punch you in the damn face for leaving my ass on a cliffhanger.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2015
Whyyyyyyyyyyy
hotta chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
I Knew it was fire before I read this since its unfinished but couldn't help myself, it's just that good sniff
dragonbaby14020 chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
Where is the rest of this please tell me you plan on finishing it!
xXKouhaku-ChanXx chapter 3 . 9/18/2015
Uwaah! I need more! Lol I really like this story so far, the whole time reading it I've been smiling and giggling like a school girl xD I look forward to the next chapter!
THEPOTATOE chapter 3 . 6/29/2015
It was really nice i liked when Ichi "TRIED" to fight fire with fire but of course failed XD. PLZ continue its awesome dont leave us fans here dying! 3
Guest chapter 3 . 6/19/2015
Oh god, PLEASE update!
sarah chapter 3 . 5/15/2015
this is a cool story i hope ichigo can see grimmjow and else .
hope you will uptating soon