Reviews for Blackmail
omw I love!
Dereksgirl24 chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
Finally Scott understands
Kisuke17Night chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
I love this fic its just funny as hell and I liked that part with his dad and derek being a cop hilarious keep up the good work
dreamer2322 chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
love the new chapter and can't wait for the fact that derek is working with his dad and stiles didn't see that coming at update soon :)
Script Heart chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
Scott's kind of a dickhead sometimes, not to mention he's done most of those things. Not to mention, ratting him out to his Father, after abandoning him as a friend, is totally a dick move. So, all in all, you're good. I really like this story, especially the plot, as I have not encountered one of it's nature in quite some time. Awesome chapter.
No pen names left chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
The stiles and his dad conversation was VERY random and could have been left out. Eh, still cutemwithnthe pudding. You need to tighten your dialogue, it becomes confusing as to who is talking at certain time. Can't wait to see where you are going with this.
No pen names left chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
Chapter 3 - stiles is so very very dead!
MentToBeForever chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
OMG LOVE IT :) update soon :) !
kkckat3 chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
love the ending to this chapter :) can't wait to read the next update! thanks for such a great story
No pen names left chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Chapter 2 - I am cracking up. Stiles does not think things through. Will Derek kill him? I guess I will have to read the next chapter.
darkness719 chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
More please! Love this story :)
jayde chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
lol isaac, boyd and erica. like derek cant take care of himself :) 3
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
That chapter was so funny! I love the Stile's and his dads moment with the puddle... Epic! And oh no Scott not being Stiles's friend...!
Dereksgirl24 chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
Lol I was laughing through the whole pudding scene xD I loved it! My favorite part of the chapter.

I like that they are becoming a real couple.

I think u saw the pic of Hoechlin in a cop uniform. Haha that or u just think Derek would be a hot cop.
Luna Ackles chapter 4 . 7/18/2012