Reviews for The Last Meeting Of The Order
I Should Not Have Said That chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Aww...that ending made me ridiculously depressed. Otherwise, it was great, though I feel like it's not finished...:/
wholockian-from-middle-earth chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Yeah, your choice of Patronus memory, very smart, I love that scene. Amazing. I loved this so much. Your a really really good writer, and I love so many of your fanfics. :) Keep going. Is this only a one shot? Or will there be more?
Mimbulus-Mimbletonia17 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I love Sirius! and I love that you made his relationship with Harry very close. I think a lot of people tend to view him as a father figure only, and they forget that Harry viewed him as much more than that. The books even flat out say that he was a mix of a father figure a best friend, and something else that I forgot because I haven't read the books in forever, maybe brother? But anyways, they were very very close, even if Harry hardly ever saw him, and I love that you made them that way.
Randomperson96 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Ahhhhh nothing bout ginny...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
awwwwwwwwww remmy's jealous cant see why sirius adn harry have that u no that connection loool and remmy u hve ur own family 2 worry about
Dancing With The Clouds chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
CUTE!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Aaaarrrr...your story is so sweet.
Hope to see more one day.

The Crimson Mage.
MPRose chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Hey, I'm the first reviewer :)
Just wanted to let you know that I liked it. But what about the actual meeting of the Order? Will there be a sequel?