Reviews for The Love He Left Behind
kkbeatlesfan chapter 7 . 1/2
Yet another story of yours that I really loved! If you ever do get around to updating this one, I think it'll be a really good story. There's a part of me that really wants to see what it will be like with Sam and Diane coparenting! :) And i also can't wait to hear what the others will think, especially Carla! I love how Diane gave him the surprise of his life by bringing their son into Cheers! Great work!
iloveromance chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
What an amazing story so far! I can't wait for more and I love Sam bonding with his son!
iloveromance chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
"Just handle him as you would your mirror." That is priceless! And I love the comment about Sam's forehead!
Reba-Brockfan chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
I hope they bond as a family soon. Update soon.
Jessica Simpson-Bourget chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
How wonderful- Sam is such a sweet new dad! I'm interested to see how Sam and Diane get back on track as a couple, if that is in fact where this is going. *fingerscrossed*.
jessie 33 chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
Great update I love that they have a son, and I love that Sam is excited. I hope things turn out for them, I love your story so much. Please update again soon.
Shelleymh chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
I am glad that Sam and Diane have a baby together. I hope they reunite and raise their child together. I hope that Diane move back to Boston. I hope that Sam won't be upset about Diane leaving another man for him.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
I loved this update, I love this story, I can't wait to see what Sam will say to Diane. Please update again soon.
Jessica Simpson-Bourget chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
Yaaaaayyyyy! So happy the baby is Sam's, and I'm thoroughly intrigued by Diane's marital status. I'm anxious to see how Sam and Diane reconnect as a couple after everything that's happened. Again, yaaaaayyyyy!
jessie 33 chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
Awesome update Melinda, I love this story, it is so sweet they have a baby together. I can't wait to see what will happen next.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
I knew it! Sam's still got a chance. Love it! Update soon!
iloveromance chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
Oh man, another cliffhanger... this is getting good (not that it wasn't good from the start of course!), but I can't wait to see how (and if) all this is resolved!
iloveromance chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Oh wow... I did NOT see that coming! What a twist to the story!
iloveromance chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Oh Niles is here! I love, love, love it! He's completely in character here and so adorable warning Frasier about Daphne having a date with Eric! ROFL at him yelling at Eric for even considering kissing Daphne! And of course Frasier has to be practical about his advice. It must be hard for him to give advice to Sam about the woman who left him at the alter!
iloveromance chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
I could hear all of the Cheers characters talking to Sam like this! I'm so excited that Frasier will appear soon, but you write Carla, Norm and Woody so well! I love them trying to persuade Sam to try to work things out with Diane!