Reviews for Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu
charmix102 chapter 25 . 4/12
Could someone else take it over or something
ninja chapter 12 . 2/28
i like the hp part
NorthAmericanJaguar chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
Finally! A story were someone actually becomes a Serpentine. However, if Fangtom felt so bad, couldn't he have just cured the girl with his staff?
ilovedracoDH chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I like this story al ot keep writing it please
jasmine.akselrad.3 chapter 19 . 7/25/2013
Ok
:D
Pat chapter 25 . 5/15/2013
Please continue this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Please bring this series back maybe in may because may 20 is my birthday I will be turning 21 so a great present would be you creating the sequel to this story please.
Amthestfang chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL
Guest chapter 25 . 2/20/2013
Bring this back please i really really love this series please please please i want to see sinestra and the ninja so bring this back please and thank you.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
If it's possible do you think i could ask did you look up if snakes like being petted because if yes can you tell me where.
Guest chapter 25 . 1/28/2013
Please write the sequel February or in march pretty please
Guest chapter 25 . 1/26/2013
write a sequel please and thank you maybe wait till feburary school vacation that is if your still in school or if you work wait until your day off.

P.S. I want to see if the ninja meet Sinestra and she gets her memories back so hurry and write.
Guest chapter 25 . 1/18/2013
I don't get why you ended this series you could have just wrote that this will be on hiatus which means long break but it's your decision also i hope you write the sequel soon i am anxious to know more
Guest chapter 25 . 1/8/2013
Please write a sequel soon i am craving it also maybe she is a danger that she may end her life but as a twist before she should talk to lloyd and maybe he will tell her what she told him before the transformation.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/28/2012
If she's the dark presence and she's the danger i wonder if she will escape to die also if she ask's the ninja maybe she will bring Lloyd for protection and he will explain that she used to be a human and she knew his family before her memory was lost.