Reviews for What My Heart Wants
Aramus13 chapter 25 . 2/27/2015
I really like the flow of this story and want to know what happen next. Really wish you would ccontinue.
Aramus13 chapter 11 . 2/26/2015
So sweet and cute!
Aramus13 chapter 6 . 2/26/2015
Finally, the long awaited first move!
Aramus13 chapter 4 . 2/26/2015
Thats a new low, being force to see your family and friend being eaten out in the open. If only Penelo obtain that magic feather that allows people to understand cockatrice earlier,...
Aramus13 chapter 3 . 2/26/2015
I've just start reading, and this story is great. I'm taking my time to slowly read each chapter and enjoying it.
mum2shane chapter 25 . 8/13/2013
so u going to update or finish this story?
Lady Yevon chapter 25 . 1/15/2013
This is really cute. I've enjoyed reading what you have so far!

Keep up the good work!
mum2shane chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
love this story itching to read what is to come please write it soon i need to know what happens
BlindZombieFace chapter 25 . 10/2/2012
this is such a good story are you ever gonna finish it?
BoredomLives chapter 25 . 10/1/2012
Great story, can't wait to see the look on Vaan's face when he finds out, he seems pretty clueless as of yet. Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter
Ayuka86 chapter 25 . 9/27/2012
I'm really enjoying this so far. Spent the majority of last night reading up to chapter 20 and about and hour catching up the latest chapters. I can't wait to read on.
KupoxKakes chapter 24 . 9/9/2012
Why do I sometimes want to throttle Vaan? lol. Awesome chapter and can't wait for more
Dih.Lx.Pt chapter 22 . 9/2/2012
Marlboro? Hew. What a way to finish the chapter... just thinking of the smell-
Lovely other than that. :)
I do want Penelo to save Basch's ass in the future... a little payback is always fun :D
Dih.Lx.Pt chapter 21 . 8/29/2012
:D
Here is a big hug for updating so soon! *hugs*
I don't mind the shortness considering I barely waited a day since I read the last one!
Keep up the good work! I'm loving it!
Dih.Lx.Pt chapter 20 . 8/27/2012
*.*
UUUUUh I love your story! Please update soon! :)