Reviews for nine2five 1,3 Larger Than Life
BCC1 chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
Apologies, posted my review in Wonder Falls by mistake. Here it is in the correct place!
Really loved this episode. "Loved the Porsche Blonde" and Officer Davis's interactions with Sarah & Carina was brilliant - The visuals in my mind were sooo funny!
Also really liked the interaction between Sarah and Carina - which was funny and it was refreshing to see Sarah actually hold her own with the feisty red head - Too many stories have Carina consistantly getting one over the blonde love of my life ! :-)
Great ending which made me feel warm and fuzzy inside :-)
Molotov chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
Huh. That song choice, thinking about the lyrics, really is a great song for Sarah.

I hope at some point you explain the Morse code Chuck and Sarah use. Is it for her benefit, a way for her to say things she doesn't yet have the guts to say?
Dernik chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
Nice story, and you picked the perfect song for Sarah!
NoNeedForAName chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
What is the story behind the tapping code in bed?
NoNeedForANme chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
little know fact, it has always been illegal to talk on the phone while driving. In fact it is illegal to change the radio station. You are required by law to use both hands to operate the vehicle while in motion. But No Name what about those who do not have two hands you ask. well, that is where the Americans with disabilities act comes in for those who only have one usable hand or even no hands at all.
NoNeedForAName chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
to many comments in parentheses. they are distracting and do not add to the story. so, they need to go away.
resaw chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
Re: Larger than Life all four chapters. An excellently written episode! I really like the way you revealed Sarah's feelings about being married, and the way Carina was the perfect foil to bring out those feelings. You did a fine job of allowing Sarah to discover how much Chuck loves her, again by means of Carina supplying a flash drive but with different words and a different context. Thank you!
anthropocene chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
I enjoyed your version of "vs. the Three Words" very much. The dialog, especially the banter between Sarah and Carina, is consistently snappy and clever and caused me to laugh out loud multiple times. Your Stromberg seems more sensitive and a little less obtuse than the one the show gave us, which is fine. And the ending, catalyzed by that inscrutable shipper Carina, is indeed very sweet. This was a great deal of fun to read, from start to finish. Kudos for a fine effort, and thank you.
anthropocene chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This chapter is delightful. You've allowed yourself the power of the omniscient narrator and use it well to show us Sarah's thoughts in particular. I appreciated her tinges of self-doubt and lust. We've been so often pounded over the head with the geek/hottie biz, so it's nice to see Sarah realize that she struck it lucky too. As she told Chuck, this is what stable, loving, lasting relationships are built on. Not that there couldn't be ups and downs...
Enjoyable start!
ProjectOrion chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
Another good one! Masterful work twisting the episode to fit your world.
garnetflint chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
A great take on Three Words. The kidnapping was a nice twist, although I wonder about Chuck not looking at his detail before going off with them. I like Chuck's intent to "man up". I will be looking forward to the next installment.
Maverick41 chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Very nice what Chuck said in that file.

Story was great, but still kind of confused on some aspects...hopefully that will clear up in the other stories.
Maverick41 chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Awesome twist to the episode The Three Words!
Maverick41 chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Things seem to be picking up. I always love Carina causing some type of trouble.

I'm still somewhat confused about the wedding and what's really going on, hope it gets cleared up soon.
Maverick41 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Great first chapter.

I got a little confused at what was happening, but that was probably just me.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »