Reviews for The lover of Count Dracula
Thornless Angel chapter 14 . 8/14
This was a great read. It's so nice to finally see a story on these two. And they finally get together. Which is not something you see often in anything involving both characters.
I really want to read more and hope you continue writing more stories wonderful job
That is the sweetest proposal I have ever read! Like something out of the movies!
Eliza Regendorf chapter 10 . 1/23
really want to see his six pack
Iris chapter 4 . 9/17/2015
You nailed Renfield's character! I enjoy how he speaks in twisted riddles too ;)
Iris chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
I like the direction this story is taking so far! Keep up the awesome work!
Axelle Lelivre chapter 14 . 7/25/2015
I really loved this story, and the ending, it was sooooo cute. This touch of tenderness was the cherry on the cake and this cake... was delicious.
PinguinK chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Hello.
I like your story. I think your depiction of Dracula was very well done. I like there story and how Vlad did everything he could to make Mina his bride. :)
It was also cool that Jonathan was such a dick.

But sometimes you forgot some commas and you confused you and your. I just to want to let you know so that you can improve your writing in the future.;)

Keep writing, pk.
misuky7 chapter 14 . 4/4/2014
Awws they had a childe. I adored this story, it was a bit hard to follow the dialect but none the less I adored it. :3
vampireXgirl13X chapter 14 . 1/2/2014
hf;dskJBfai;ybf;iahkb fgajbgu'abjg'oubn THIS IS SO AWESOME I JUST CAN'T EVEN . . . KFAGALJFVAKDBF;KAB! *inhuman screams of joy*
RosesMoon chapter 14 . 1/1/2014
I loved!
shadowsteed chapter 14 . 4/19/2013
Now this is exactly how the story should have happened! Good job. :-)
amilie481516 chapter 14 . 11/8/2012
I always wanted Dracula and Mina to be happy together! Yay I loved your story!
The Doctor Rose chapter 14 . 9/4/2012
*claps*
The Doctor Rose chapter 13 . 9/4/2012
great chapter
The Doctor Rose chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
*claps* you had me grining