Reviews for Baby Bulge
Mousy-mouse chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
That was the most heart-warming, well thought out, and quirkiest (Naive angels) story i've ever read.
Sleepwalker48 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Whoa. They had a lot of children o.O And is it true that Magnus had a first wife and child before they died? I keep on hearing that everywhere... Anyway, it was a good story, even without as much dialogue. I liked the way you included Pit and Dark Pit in there, as well. Magnus just loves gettin' busy, don't he?

And having kids ;)
HisOnlyOrchid chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Gagh adorable I plan on taking on the 100 one shots challenge so.. DON'T WORRY I SHALL CONTRIBUTE TO THE MAGNUS AND GAOL ARCHIVE ! :D
Yin-Yang Yoh chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
That was so beautiful...I am going to follow your example and write a Gaol and Magnus fic too! 5/5!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
An amazing gift fic. I love how it fits with Moult really well, like REALLY well and it was such a blast to read I just read it again. I think it'd be fair for the next child to be a boy haha...BUT THE ONLY BOY :')) Really, the personalities were really rich. I haven't gotten the time to write a lot of Pit, but I imagine his behavior to be similar, down to the hilarity of him shoving Magnus out the way to feel the baby kick lol He was so sweet and lovable and skjgkjh.

Then Dark Pit had his own flavor of being lovable and sweet. Then lampshading the cliched tsundere behavior towards Gaol and her children was great. I also loved how Gaol was the most grounded person in this fic in comparison to Pit, Dark Pit and Magnus it was great. How she can also make all of them flee from her badass authority too lol

Time flowed really well through out the the fanfic and it was a silky smooth read through out it from the start to the end. (As smooth as silk panties!)

Even if you're the only person to give Magnus and Gaol in-depth attention, you do it wonderfully, man. DON'T STOP.
Cyber Angel Rowan chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Pft, dude, You're not the only one who writes Magnus/Gaol. I'm currently working on an AU Kid Icarus story that will feature that particular pairing quite frequently. PM me and we can trade ideas if ya want.

Rowan out!