Reviews for Untitled
Great chapter 1 . 8/2
I really like this story so far! Any chance you will update soon?
ozlady80 chapter 11 . 7/12/2014
Awesome chapter please update soon glad ur back
Honey in the Sunshine chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
Hi! First, i'd like to compliment you, the story is very nice. If i may, tough, i have an advice for you: Natalie is a nice character, but right now she is not really in the plot. Episodes slide one after the other but the storyline remain the same, and she is not really crucial to change what happen or how characters interact with each other. She is there, she is a friend for everybody, but she seem distant somehow. She doesn't really have a part in the story. Like she is just a witness of what happens. I think you should adjust the main plot of the tv show in a way that will include her, so she will be more important and we (the readers) will 'fall' for her... I don't know if i was able to explain myself (sorry, i'm italian so i probably made few mistakes here and there writing in english). I think the way you describe her friendship with Ian and Lip is great, and really well written, but i think you should focus more on her, because she is your character and she is the protagonist. I can't wait to read the next chapter, so hoping you won't be offended by my advice, update soon! Bye!
xenocanaan chapter 10 . 2/19/2014
So happy you updated!
ozlady80 chapter 10 . 2/18/2014
Awesome chapter and this season is so crazy but I can't wait for the next eps ! Please update soon
xenocanaan chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
I really hope you post the next chapter soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
PLEASEEEEE UPDATEEEEEEE! And I'm sensing some lip/natalie action that could happen in the near future. I think that would be good.
ozlady80 chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
Awesome chapter
Bella Gallagher chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I really like it that you made Story were lip is a Maincharacter i Love it :)
Bella Gallagher chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
Please continue this fanfiction because i really really liked it :)
Nicky7994 chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
Please update soon
BlackShooter17 chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
I've been looking forward to ur updates on the story and ur doing a great job and can't wait for the next chapter. X3
ozlady80 chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
Awesome chapter please update soon
ozlady80 chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
I love this story and you are doing an awesome job! I highly dislike karen jackson! I think that natalie and lip would make an awesome couple! Cant wait to see what comes next!
RoseRedGurl chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
You don't understand how happy I got when I saw that you updated!