Reviews for Red Wax

***Pyrane***
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I like.
Boyfriend Tees and Honey Bees chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I have no idea why this doesn't have more reviews! This is amazing! :) I hope you make a sequel!
CapriciouslyTerminal chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This is so amazing I especially love the part where Loki shows Darcy his "true color scheme" I wish this was longer!

Red
readinggirl1989 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
fun!
silmarlfan1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
okay sequel defiantly in there somewhere.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I enjoyed it emensly.
Iole17 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I really liked it. The plot was really refreshing from what is usually in this fandom. Way to do something different. :) This just furthers my theory that Loki is just having a major identity crisis and nobody is helping him through it. I liked how you had Frigga playing subtle matchmaker.
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Yah I liked the one shot very much. Thx goodness Darcy was nearby to stop Loki from going mad and being self deprecating :)
Thx for posting.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This is good shame it's marked complete
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I loved this, muchly! I'm really glad you wrote this and shared it with us to enjoy, because I did enjoy it a great deal. Thanks and hope you write more Darcy/Loki stories for us :)
Sara60691 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
oneshot? just a oneshot? how mean. This was so good though! i like the idea of Darcy being a minor Spring goddess and all. the interactions between her and Loki are great too. Her reaction to him being jotun is just like her. Also, you kept her personality perfectly intact which is amazing. Anyway, I hope you have not forgotten your other stories and will update something soon!