Reviews for Maximum Red vs Blue Ride
Hey (: ok so I totally just started reading this probably like an hour ago? And I ripped through it! I've never actually read the novels but I'm pretty familiar with red vs blue. I don't know how many people tell you this, but you are an amazing writer and I'm in love with this story! Seriously it's fricken awesome XD Now I can't wait for the next update and I'm sure I'll start checking for them daily! Keep up the spectacular work! :D
lolo chapter 15 . 6/11/2014
such a great story! it's a shame tho that it hsnt been updated in sch a long time
Guest chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
Please update this?!
glittering wolf chapter 15 . 12/20/2013
First off, did not realize this was on fan fiction. Your story is still awesome.

My opinion is that the BGC would not be good antagonists. They're the first people Wash trusted in a long time. They're family. They would help Wash escape just like in canon.
anooooon chapter 15 . 10/12/2013
super glad that you updated so quickly, and that it was such a long and good chapter. i would like to see the blood gultchers in this, it'd be cool to see how they treat the freelancers. feel free to add in your own ocs too, those are always fun.
anooooon chapter 13 . 9/26/2013
love the 479er/wyoming part, it was so cute and well done! this whole chapter was really great, and i'm looking forward to seeing what'll happen next! take care of yourselff, xoxoxo
Ocelot9 chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
I have to say this is an excellent story, you really capture the characters personalitys and how they would be in a Maximum Ride scenario. I'm only half done reading and i'm on the edge of my seat.
Now, just for some fun; (Ahem),,, WYOMING?!
FearIsButFearItself chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
Ah, I love this story so much! Great chapter, and props to you for keeping everyone in character! (I gladly admit that I squealed, loudly, when the notification for this chapter came up) Your writing is great, and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! 3
guest chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
im cool wit wyoming/479er, itd be interesting to see. hope that ct, wash, and maine can meet everyone soon. best of wishes for your internship
FearIsButFearItself chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Love this story, can't wait for the next chapter!
badgerfang chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
This is awesome! I can't wait until they meet the others!