Reviews for Waiting for More
LaughDanceDreamSmile chapter 16 . 8/22
even though this story was posted over 4 years ago, I just stumbled over it and read it in one go, yes, I should have been working instead ;-) anyway, thank you for this wonderful glimpse into a different Castle universe that is just as full of magic as the "real" one was and always will be! I can just picture Kate with her mom, with a younger Rick and Alexis, trying to find her place in the world. Well-written and simply a beautiful story!
ColieMacKenzie chapter 16 . 8/17
Oh man. This is a great read! I've enjoyed this story so much. Stayed up too late to read, finished the rest (secretly) at work because who wouldn't want to keep going? Loved how you changed their circumstances and yet gave him their typical issues and difficulties (such as misunderstandings and not-talking-first), making it a great AU that just works because even though theres a different back story, I still recognize these people as the ones I know from the show. Also really love your Johanna! Great job! Thank you.
wendykw chapter 16 . 6/24
Castle FF Promoter tweeted a link to this, and I am so happy I saw it. I have enjoyed this story and read it as fast as my schedule today allowed. The story is delightful, and I thank you for the escape from reality for a whle.
josiebell391 chapter 16 . 6/14
wow excellent story loved it
fanka77 chapter 16 . 4/27
Great AU! Really good. I enjoyed it very much.
Lokken.8 chapter 16 . 3/25
Nice story! Nice twists, great characters - really wonderful job!
41319always41319 chapter 14 . 3/16
And duck you should. Shame on you!
41319always41319 chapter 8 . 3/15
I'm sure Kate would enjoy a "piggyback ride" from Rick. :D
41319always41319 chapter 6 . 3/15
Who doesn't love a good air quote?!
41319always41319 chapter 5 . 3/15
Haha, gotta make sure the wait was worth doing with that kiss!
41319always41319 chapter 4 . 3/15
I always find this part funny. Can't wait for the secret to be out!
41319always41319 chapter 1 . 3/15
I was recently thinking about this story, and I'm glad I ran across it again because I couldn't remember anything to search for it.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/8/2015
This was a lovely read.
Wynter Black chapter 16 . 10/19/2015
I loved this story! Well written, and worked out.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/22/2015
I liked the story until chapter 14. Then it was all too close to the end of season 5 for me. Kate is in 'my way or the highway' mode when the poor man *just* got divorced. Why can't Kate buck up and follow his pace for a bit?