Reviews for Waiting for More
ironman7110 chapter 1 . 2/13
This was just too great! Loved it and thanks.
KB91 chapter 16 . 2/9
I know this is an older story, but I enjoyed reading it so much today that it seemed wrong not to leave a review. I'm a sucker for a well-done AU and this story is definitely that. I really enjoyed how you took so many basic Castle elements, flipped them around, and came up with this wonderful story. I genuinely liked this version of Kate and Rick, and it was lovely watching them fall in love and become a family. :)
Guest chapter 16 . 11/28/2014
I love this story. That is all. :)
ebfiddler chapter 16 . 10/8/2014
Loved this charming story, the way your AU intersected with canon, how it was fluffy enough without being saccharine or insipid, and the way you developed Johanna Beckett as a character. Thank you!
BigKahuna chapter 16 . 5/24/2014
A great story. Dialog fit in with their canon characters. A nice plot. Very enjoyable to read. A perfect length, enough chapters to make it interesting and not so long to drg everything out.

Thank you.
BCWh chapter 16 . 5/4/2014
This story is amazing! It is 130am and I have been reading this for awhile and I wish it didn't end... you should write sequels or one shots with their lives after this point... Ugh...such good writing!

BCWh
jam821 chapter 16 . 4/7/2014
So I just devoured this whole thing and I completely loved it! I'm so sad there are no more next buttons! Loved the AU idea and the way you handled their relationship and the fact that Jo was alive! Very well done. :)
The-KLF chapter 16 . 4/4/2014
This is such a great story, I've loved reading it!
Princess of Imagination chapter 16 . 12/24/2013
I so loved your story! It is simply sweet and superb! I am going to add it to my favorites coz I loved it so much! I feel like reading it again and again. Simply superb!
JustAnotherCaskettFan chapter 16 . 12/19/2013
Wow, this story is great! You had me captured from the first word, I could not stop reading untill I had read it all! You have written a good, funny and really cute story here. I simply love it!
Consort of Chaos chapter 15 . 11/6/2013
Great story. Lol, I love how the end of this chapter was like a mirror image of Always, with Rick doing the apologising. I'll have to check out more of your stories.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
You know I want this kind of Kate treatment to Demming or Josh in front of Castle.
brnmac560 chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
great story, but what happened with the captain of vice?
chezchuckles chapter 16 . 9/24/2013
there has to be more somewhere. come on. cough it up. more of this. I just stayed up until three am to finish this story and I need soooo muchhhh MOREEEE. loved it. sigh. thank you.
chezchuckles chapter 14 . 9/24/2013