Reviews for Waiting for More
I liked the story until chapter 14. Then it was all too close to the end of season 5 for me. Kate is in 'my way or the highway' mode when the poor man *just* got divorced. Why can't Kate buck up and follow his pace for a bit?
...and totally jerked out of the story... why is Jim a recovered alcoholic in this universe? Wasn't the precipitate factor in his decline his wife's death? What was the key factor here? He likes his new job, no great stressors that we've seen... how does that little throw away detail make any sense?
MsNYC chapter 16 . 5/16
I just can across this and FREAKING LOVED IT!
katrinevs chapter 16 . 4/6
So I'm aware that this fic is kinda old, but I just read it thanks to Alex and her castlefanfics blog :-) Just wanna tell you that I love it, I think it's very well written and I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks
ironman7110 chapter 1 . 2/13
This was just too great! Loved it and thanks.
KB91 chapter 16 . 2/9
I know this is an older story, but I enjoyed reading it so much today that it seemed wrong not to leave a review. I'm a sucker for a well-done AU and this story is definitely that. I really enjoyed how you took so many basic Castle elements, flipped them around, and came up with this wonderful story. I genuinely liked this version of Kate and Rick, and it was lovely watching them fall in love and become a family. :)
Guest chapter 16 . 11/28/2014
I love this story. That is all. :)
ebfiddler chapter 16 . 10/8/2014
Loved this charming story, the way your AU intersected with canon, how it was fluffy enough without being saccharine or insipid, and the way you developed Johanna Beckett as a character. Thank you!
BigKahuna chapter 16 . 5/24/2014
A great story. Dialog fit in with their canon characters. A nice plot. Very enjoyable to read. A perfect length, enough chapters to make it interesting and not so long to drg everything out.

Thank you.
BCWh chapter 16 . 5/4/2014
This story is amazing! It is 130am and I have been reading this for awhile and I wish it didn't end... you should write sequels or one shots with their lives after this point... Ugh...such good writing!

jam821 chapter 16 . 4/7/2014
So I just devoured this whole thing and I completely loved it! I'm so sad there are no more next buttons! Loved the AU idea and the way you handled their relationship and the fact that Jo was alive! Very well done. :)
The-KLF chapter 16 . 4/4/2014
This is such a great story, I've loved reading it!
Princess of Imagination chapter 16 . 12/24/2013
I so loved your story! It is simply sweet and superb! I am going to add it to my favorites coz I loved it so much! I feel like reading it again and again. Simply superb!
JustAnotherCaskettFan chapter 16 . 12/19/2013
Wow, this story is great! You had me captured from the first word, I could not stop reading untill I had read it all! You have written a good, funny and really cute story here. I simply love it!
Consort of Chaos chapter 15 . 11/6/2013
Great story. Lol, I love how the end of this chapter was like a mirror image of Always, with Rick doing the apologising. I'll have to check out more of your stories.