Reviews for Aftermath
SheWhoRunsMazes chapter 11 . 11/17/2014
OH MY SQUEE! Sorry, all caps. I know, drives some people crazy but just had to get that out. I love how you wrote Tony in this chapter. Absolutely LOVE it. And I don't know why [mostly cuz I can't remember if I bookmarked this in the crossover section or not #scatterbrain] but I didn't expect this to turn into a crossover and then it did and omfg I couldn't be happier that it did because it's basically my obsession, for Spidey to meet the Avengers on the big screen. Gah sorry I'm rambling, and probably making a bazillion grammar errors in the process. It's just that I finally got to sit down and read your fic and had to comment. I'm completely adoring your story so far, I can't wait to catch up :)
Sammie chapter 21 . 11/12/2014
I'm so excited for the next chapter! This is absolutely outstanding, I really hope to read more. Keeo up the amazing work, and I'll be checking for the next update. 3
divaqueen 00 chapter 21 . 10/3/2013
It's amazing ease write more :)
karina chapter 21 . 9/25/2013
MORE! I'm gonna de if ou Don't update! PLEASE!
Kohryu chapter 21 . 7/29/2013
GO PETER!
tahu12 chapter 20 . 7/5/2013
you have to finish the story. I BEGG OF YOU PLEASE FINISH THE STORY PLEASE!
IBurpedAndItHurt chapter 20 . 6/24/2013
Can't wait for next chapter!
Kohryu chapter 20 . 6/22/2013
damesl in distress! yay!
Pica Britanica chapter 20 . 6/22/2013
This is good, I can't wait for the next chapter.
Mags
Eternal Dew chapter 19 . 6/18/2013
This is a great story! It's nice to see how human Peter really is, with all the inner doubts and dialougs. I like that you brought back some 'old' enemies of Spider-Man as well :)
Please continue this :D
CrazyCoffeeKat chapter 19 . 6/17/2013
Love this chapter, the ending was so cool! :) please write more soon!
IBurpedAndItHurt chapter 19 . 6/17/2013
Looking forward to next chapter.
Pica Britanica chapter 19 . 6/17/2013
This is a good chapter, even though it seems a little short. Have fun at Baltimore Con, not going myself, what with living half way across the world and all that. Good luck with your cosplay too.
Mags :)
Guest chapter 18 . 6/14/2013
If ur exited to wrap it up then u should post mor often:)
Pica Britanica chapter 18 . 6/11/2013
Omg, this is incredible. I love it so much. I really can't wait for more, this is wonderful. I love the way you've actually dealt with the fact that he's still just a teenager. It's great. Please update soon
Mags