Reviews for The Milkman
*cries you're too good,dear just too good
Kas3y chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I loved this :D
SayLo chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Dammit that was *sniff* sobby so good
FioraThePendragon chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Type your review here...
lillelouis chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Very very nice
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Simply put this was great story telling. Sam's predicament is a cause of sniggering at first but the way you wove Lucifer and the experiences of hell into the mix was a telling reminder of what Sam is still having to endure. The only one constant he has is Dean, a true anchor and was a great reminder of what being his big brother is all about.
Alexandria M. R chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
:O! The ending of the story was so shockingly similiar to the ending of my story 'I Want A Mom That Will Make It All Better'! :D Anyways, this was a great story! :) Especially the brotherly ending. :D
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Boy, this cute one did take a serious turn.
Phx chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I really enjoyed this. One of my favorite scenarios is when something happens to Sam that doesn't seem to be a problem, until it is. It brings out the very best in Dean, IMO :)
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Clever idea and you played it out really well. It was humorous...until it wasn't. I'm sure there are a lot of situations that would have flashed either of them back to Hell, and yeah, this one made total sense. And I liked Dean's reaction. You know he'll make fun of Sam for it...a lot later, after the hugging and emotional support.
missingmikey chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Lovely story - loved the humour ("got milk?" and connoyed). The thought of being stuck tight for hours is scary enough but add the hell flashbacks and poor Sam. Loved Dean with his axe saving his little brother again.
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
...great job! Ouch. Poor Sammy. I'm not claustrophobic or anything...but after four hours being held captive in a milk chute, anyone would be ready to scream.

And I could see how the captivity and the heat would make him flash back to the time he spent being tortured.

I love Dean's role in this. How is so. Not. Mothering. *wink wink nod nod*

Leahelisabeth chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
So, I have this HUGE thing for Sam getting stuck in really tight places and Dean rescuing him and mothering him and rubbing life back into his limbs. Needless to say, I ADORED this. Seriously, I'm always bugging my friends to write it and prompting it in various comms. This is definitely going on my favorites. Thanks so much!
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Perfection. All of it. :) The hell flashbacks, Sam's "Got milk" humor, his overly large self getting stuck in spaces not built for sasquatches, Dean's understanding and pure awesomeness, dingy blonds, Dean's "I hate the milkman too" comment. I love it all! If I could hug and snuggle this fic and never let it see any milk chutes ever again, I would. Awesome story! :)
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Poor Sam! He seems to get in the most awkward situations. Hell can pop up at any time, but it's the times that are least expected, yet so close to those experiences that get him the worst. Good thing Dean is usually there to help him through it. I can't imagine what Sam would do if Dean wasn't on hand. Sam would probably get stuck there in the Cage, with Lucifer hounding him, forever. That would be so hard on them both! Dean is an awesome big brother, and I'm glad he can pull Sam back from the brink. :)

Great little story!