Reviews for Last Call
ktfranceebee chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Holy crap, Mathilde... I... Just... Wow. I can't believe I waited until now to read this. I felt I needed a break from my dry and dull school stuff and thought, "Yeah, I can read at least ONE chapter of Mathilde's Smythosky fic." Well... I think I'm gonna have to make it two (or three) because wow. My insides are aching from the angst and Sebastian's reaction is just... heart wrenching. This is just a wonderful premise. And I've always been a bit of a multishipper in some aspects mostly in the sense that I love Dave (or Kurt when it comes to Kurtofsky or Kurtbastian) and could read Smythosky, Puckofsky, Hudofsky, or even Blainofsky if it's written well enough, but now I really think you've converted me on a less superficial level in the sense that, had Smythofsky ever happened on the show, I could see it being beautiful in a way that Kurtofsky could have been beautiful had the writers continued Kurt and Dave's storyline. The whole element of regret and comfort (I'm hoping, as you do have that listed as a genre) and trying to do right by someone after making a terrible mistake is enough to turn me into mush, and with that, you've got me hooked! :')
melissa.maier.902 chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
aww... this is my fav ship and your story was beautiful and heartfelt. i cried and just wanted to hug them both!

melissa
Jessloz1986 chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
This is one of the best story you ever wrote. I love it! I can't wait to read more!
Larkin21 chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
Wow, just heartbreakingly beautiful. If you haven't written a sequel for this yet, I certainly hope you will!
irishflute chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
Very enjoyable read! I particularly liked the way you portray Dave. You've given so much complexity to Sebastian's character, as well, which is quite interesting and fun to read. I love the way you just dive right in to difficult situations - it makes your stories real and compelling to read. Looking forward to the sequel! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
im loving this !
Guest chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
Oh my god, DON'T! These two, in this fic, just absolutely break my heart. The characterization is so achingly accurate (yet so much better than anything canon would ever give us); you really captured the fear and fragility of both of them. I have to admit, I'm not a big Sebofsky shipper, but this fic has really piqued my interest in the pairing. It peeled back my Kurtofsky blinkers and made me see just how similar these two really are and how they could be so right and so wrong for each other all at once.

Great job and, um, yes. Sequel? ;)
Metamorphosis2011 chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
First things first: I absolutely love the finished product!

The story flows so well from one encounter to the next. The way you extended the first meeting really lay good groundwork for their future interactions. You did so well with painting the picture of how Dave slowly brought down Sebastian's walls until the inevitable encounter in the bathroom... And the smut... unf! You really had my hormones going there. Very believable how Dave let himself fall into this situation despite never having done it before. And Sebastian finally realizing he wanted to make someone else feel good ... aw. And then they had to ruin it, which also seemed kind of inevitable but still, they had the start of something there.

And this last chapter broke my heart, I know I should be upset about Dave but you made me really feel for Sebastian here. He actually cares and he doesn't quite know what to do with it.
And of course you know I will ask you for a sequel now (after you're done with Kurtofsky that is!)
lovely-sweety chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
I loved your story. It was beautiful and heartbreaking. It could have totally happen like that in the serie. Do you plan to write a sequel ? It would be great :)
Congrats, it really is a perfect story with so much emotions in there. Just a wonderful job :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
So painful yet so beautiful. Very realistic. Please do a sequel!
dorydafish chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
Just read the whole thing! The tears! It was RIDICULOUSLY good! I'm just sad it ended when it did. Oh Sebastian is just perfect in this fic and Dave is as amazing as ever!

Loved it so much!
Ale chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
Wow, that just... Hurts so much. The story, the way you wrote it, everything was amazingly hurtful. And I liked it very very much. You did an awesome job :) I hope we can see some Dave and Sebastian outside of Scandals in the future.