Reviews for Weasel Double
Insecurities Make Me Who I Am chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
I just wanted to let you know that in the author's note at the end of chapter 11 you referred to this story as "Double Weasel" but the story title says "Weasel Double". Which one is the actual story title you meant for it to be? I'm assuming "Double Weasel" mainly because it sounds right and better than "Weasel Double". Just wanting to point that out. But the stories were great. I loved them! Honestly, I think there were too many kidnappings but that's just me and it turned out all right. It would seem weird if you had less or more though. Other than that, you are an amazing writer and have great ideas for stories. I can't wait to read more of your work!
jellybean96 chapter 11 . 10/13/2012
Sad that this story is over. It was really good though.
fantomfaire chapter 11 . 10/13/2012
I really did like both stories. I am very sad that you have decided not to continue with this story line but I do look forward to your next adventure. I love your writing!
ShulesCaskettJisbon chapter 11 . 10/13/2012
I liked them both a lot, but I love Weasels more than I love this one though. Nice job!
Heyheyehyehyehye chapter 11 . 10/13/2012
yES , THIS IS AMAZING! can you please make more! i love this chapter
jellybean96 chapter 10 . 10/10/2012
Awesome chapter.
When the doctor was talking about Shawn, i was having flashbacks of my friend when he died in the hospital. But, it's okay. I'm good.
Can't wait for the last chapter.
jellybean96 chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
Oh my goodness! I really hope that Shawn is okay!
Elle92 chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
You're meaaaan! Haha. I hope Shawn starts to breath again and will be alright. Can't wait for your next update :)
jellybean96 chapter 8 . 9/26/2012
Great chapter! Oh my goodness! I cannot believe that they took Tiffany! Not cool!
Psych Fanatic chapter 8 . 9/26/2012
I Loved It! Please Update Soon! Shules Forever!:D
jellybean96 chapter 7 . 9/19/2012
I did't just like it. I loved it. Great job. Can't wait for more!
fireflower297 chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
I don't like Shane, he's kind of creeping me out!
Otherwise, good story so far!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
Awesome! Omg my poor shawnie! Omgggggg I don't know if I like shane I think he likes juliet!
jellybean96 chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
Awesome chapter! I loved it! Trying to remember who Shane is. I believe he is the other "psychic." Can't wait for more!
shawnspencerlove chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
Loved it omg my poor workaholic shawnie