Reviews for Ice Prince Alchemist
Guest chapter 37 . 1/18/2015
1 awesome for having Hetty from NCIS: LA in this.
Anguis Reginam chapter 37 . 1/17/2015
Holy flabobblez! Yay another update! My email just ...so late...but anyway...the new chapter is crazamaze! I love it...I am kinda concerned that I have the not so tiniest crush on Zephyrus...0/u/0
Sephiroth Cresent-Valentine chapter 37 . 1/16/2015
Is this the same Saya from Blood: The Last Vampire?
xxCryingxDragonxx chapter 37 . 1/12/2015
OH MY GEEZ!I love this story.
Fox Boss chapter 37 . 1/12/2015
Zephyrus, if you were to end up in a monster-user world, like Pokemon, Digimon(Basic, Tamers, Frontier), etc, which would you like to be in, and who would be your preferred partner?
Scaehime chapter 37 . 1/12/2015
Eren was made a prison rat because of Venus Rosemarie's death, but she was talking with others in the first part of the chapter. Was she just presumed dead, or is she undead of some sort?
Zephyrus, hot tea, really? I would have expected iced tea, given your mage powers. But I guess that's more an American thing. So... Off base, hot tea or hot chocolate? *grin* And, fortunately, no, I don't know what it's like sitting in a complete white void. I don't envy you that. I'd go mad from boredom, or maybe try to find a way to bring in my phone or ds from the material world, or maybe even just a deck of cards if the other two didn't work.
God bless!
ultima-owner chapter 37 . 1/11/2015
Fear the fruit cake! That was a great chapter
AyameKitsune chapter 37 . 1/11/2015
Epic. More please!
BookLover2401 chapter 37 . 1/11/2015
Great Chapter, especially Zephyrus accepting a Vampire onto his squad at the hesitation of others. Question, are we still allowed to ask questions of Zephyrus
Guest chapter 37 . 1/11/2015
wait is the book fininshied? (please say no)
Slytherin Studios chapter 37 . 1/11/2015
I love it, I can't wait for the next chapter.
Beloved Daughter chapter 37 . 1/11/2015
So happy you updated again! Loved the chapter update! :)
Sai the Ink Master chapter 37 . 1/11/2015
Is Zephyrus really going to go to different worlds? I would LOVE to see that!
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 37 . 1/11/2015
AMAZING chapter as always
well worth the wait.
keep up the good work as always
RHatch89 chapter 37 . 1/11/2015