Reviews for Ice Prince Alchemist
TiffBaby101 chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
love the omake
Jimmythereptile chapter 36 . 11/3/2014
Once again amazing chapter :)
I'd have to say that Dumbledores end was quite fitting,Truth can really be a cruel and twisted thing.

Yeah I bet that things won't be easy for Zephyrus,even thought he's through with wizarding world,they just can't leave him alone...
Can't wait for the next chapter :)
CrystalOrion3 chapter 36 . 10/30/2014
Wow! Nice story! I love it! Took me almost a whole week to finish it though. I hope you update it soon, suh a marvelous piece of art must have many fans :3

Hmmm... Q and A you say?
If i were to ask something to Zephyrus, i'd like to know all the flaws in the british ministry he can point out and what could've been a better solution... In .. Say... 4 paragraphs...
Utasaki N chapter 36 . 10/20/2014
I loved the extras of the dating advice but want to know if you will make one where everybody is wondering about Zephyrus love interest or more the line does he bats for the other team because I like to see the Briggs Bears go all "YOUR NOT WORTHY OF CHIEF!" or protect of him because I will just died of laughing myself to death but will laugh twice as hard if it where men flirting with him and will they ever fine out about his gender change that will make my day XDDDDDD
NotYourNormalFangirl chapter 36 . 10/17/2014
How does a "blood adoption" work?
kyaa chapter 36 . 10/16/2014
when is the new chapter coming up?

I WANNA READ IT!

XD
eyesopened chapter 36 . 10/15/2014
you thought i wouldn't get the references made at the end of the chapter, you were mistaken. :P * cough* supernatural, hetalia, SNK ETC
Scaehime chapter 36 . 10/15/2014
Questions for Zephyrus:
Iced tea, hot tea, or hot chocolate?
What's it like for you when Death takes over? Are you aware of what goes on, or are you in a pseudo-sleep state?
God bless,
Scae
PrincessFireBug chapter 36 . 10/14/2014
Hi Major Z. Armstrong! I have to wonder, Do you have a crush on anyone? What's there name if you do?
PFB
CascadeAlchemist chapter 36 . 10/14/2014
Hey Zephyrus, I'm the Cascade Alchemist. It's nice to meet you. I was hoping if could answer some of my questions I have for you.
1. Would rather be hugged by Alex or listen to Rebecca Black's Friday for two hours?
2. What's your favorite song?
3. Do you anyone by the name of Toshiro Hitsugaya? He has a sword and ice powers too and if some odd reason, I picture you two getting along. Just don't implie that he's short or looks like a grade schooler (he's older than he looks) and, under no circumstances, hurt his friend, Momo, because if you do, he will fly into a murderous rage and will attempt to violently kill you.
Slytherin Studios chapter 36 . 10/14/2014
Nicely done, I see you used some Hetalia and Supernatural characters :)
geetac chapter 36 . 10/14/2014
I like the chapter
RHatch89 chapter 36 . 10/14/2014
awesome update :)
ultima-owner chapter 36 . 10/14/2014
A very true speech... How many times have they used Olivier's cooking as weapons?
Furionknight chapter 36 . 10/14/2014
I look forward to more :)
902 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »