Reviews for Ice Prince Alchemist
Dark Princess chapter 37 . 4/11/2015
Hi! I really like this story! Can you show Norway (Lukas) and Iceland (Emil) from Hetalia, please? Update soon!
Artist of Ran chapter 37 . 4/7/2015
Does Zephyrus ever get paired with anyone?
Raggio chapter 37 . 3/15/2015
Just discovered this crossover and am thrilled! Love your style of mixing serious plot with humour (perfect for FMAB). Really looking forward to the next instalment. :)
kitsunerocker chapter 37 . 3/11/2015
I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
maxgoof296 chapter 37 . 3/2/2015
AWSOME so far
The Corrupted Nerd chapter 15 . 2/25/2015
Hello! I just recently started reading this story but I am already enjoying it immensely! I was wondering though, if you have like a deviant art or a link to a page where we might would be able to see the past cover arts? I'm readi reading your authors notes about chibis from your story and they just sound so cute! I would love to be able to see them! Please keep up the good work and I hope you find success and happiness.
Alex2909 chapter 37 . 2/22/2015
wonder what the rebellion is about and how it will affect things. looking forward to how the war with riddle will turn out
MoonRaven1412 chapter 37 . 2/18/2015
I read this fic twice this far in the duration of two weeks. And simply fell in love. Zephyrus is great(I love independent!Harry fics) and Lisa and Ethan are brilliant characters too. You've created a beautiful world in here and it's always nice to pick familiar names from other series (APH, Kuroshitsuji, SnK etc...) Keep up the good work. :D
Riddle-Snape chapter 37 . 2/3/2015
Lol, I found this story in one day and read it whole... it's great, hope you'll continue like this till end :D
aznxa21 chapter 37 . 1/25/2015
Great story.
iamacat chapter 37 . 1/24/2015
What's with all the attack on titan people names
Guest chapter 37 . 1/18/2015
1 awesome for having Hetty from NCIS: LA in this.
Anguis Reginam chapter 37 . 1/17/2015
Holy flabobblez! Yay another update! My email just ...so late...but anyway...the new chapter is crazamaze! I love it...I am kinda concerned that I have the not so tiniest crush on Zephyrus...0/u/0
Sephiroth Cresent-Valentine chapter 37 . 1/16/2015
Is this the same Saya from Blood: The Last Vampire?
xxCryingxDragonxx chapter 37 . 1/12/2015
OH MY GEEZ!I love this story.
942 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »